User Tag List

Thread: Race Relations better under Trump than Obama

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks

Race Relations better under Trump than Obama

WHAT?
    Gallup Poll: Race Relations Better Under Trump Than Obama…

But… but… but… Trump’s a racist!

Via Washington Examiner:

Satisfaction with race relations in the United States has jumped under President Trump, the latest indication that the Republican is making significant inroads with blacks and other minorities in advance of the 2020 presidential election.

New details from a Gallup survey on satisfaction said race relations and the “position” of minorities under Trump are far higher than they were under President Barack Obama, the nation’s first black president.

Race relations scored the highest satisfaction advance, 14 points, from 22% at the end of the Obama administration to 36% this month, said Gallup.

And, “The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation” jumped 9 points, from 37% in January 2017 to 46% now.

Last edited by Calypso Jones; 01-28-2020 at 12:53 PM.
    OrangeMan 2020

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-28-2020),Jim Scott (01-28-2020),Lone Gunman (01-28-2020),RMNIXON (01-28-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Giving them economic equality creates less race hatred then squashing them with welfare and blaming whitey? Who would have guessed?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-28-2020),Lone Gunman (01-28-2020)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    good point.
    OrangeMan 2020

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    When times are hard--you can't find or keep a job--the economies bad it's easier to point a finger at someone who doesn't look like you and blame them for your bad situation--what ever it is....
    But when the economies good--stocks are up--you're making money--money in the bank and your pocket--life is good and so are ALL relations....
    You know damn well this Gallup Poll is killing the Dems...they already hate Trump.. you know they can't stand hearing this...they'll be stirring the pot trying to convince Americans this poll isn't true for whatever reason...but again I think come November ... America will speak loud about who they think is full of shit....and who's not !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AntiSocial-ist For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-28-2020),Lone Gunman (01-28-2020),RMNIXON (01-28-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Giving them economic equality creates less race hatred then squashing them with welfare and blaming whitey? Who would have guessed?

I'm sure it also has to do with when a person knows they're being pandered to by a politician rather than treated as an adult, and the fact you dont have to like a person in order to respect them.

I think they respect Trump for speaking the truth about a lot of situations whether Baltimore or otherwise, even though they may still not like him in the way they did Barrack Obama.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-28-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSocial-ist View Post
    When times are hard--you can't find or keep a job--the economies bad it's easier to point a finger at someone who doesn't look like you and blame them for your bad situation--what ever it is....
    But when the economies good--stocks are up--you're making money--money in the bank and your pocket--life is good and so are ALL relations....
    You know damn well this Gallup Poll is killing the Dems...they already hate Trump.. you know they can't stand hearing this...they'll be stirring the pot trying to convince Americans this poll isn't true for whatever reason...but again I think come November ... America will speak loud about who they think is full of shit....and who's not !
    This is why I predict the big problem for Democrats will not be blacks (and other minorities) voting for Trump so much as they will simply "stay at home" as they often did before Obama.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-28-2020)

Venator Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    This is why I predict the big problem for Democrats will not be blacks (and other minorities) voting for Trump so much as they will simply "stay at home" as they often did before Obama.

assuming the ptb can't coerce, con, or bribe the moochie into declaring its candidacy.

Μολών λαβέ

death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    sadly, them staying home wont stop them from voting. prolly will keep them from voting twice, but not once. even death doesnt keep a democrat from voting once.
    sic semper tyrannis

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-28-2020)

Thread Information