User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Biden Crime FAMILY

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    It's a whole crime family and every time I look at Joe and think of how people have said he's nice and loves the people...no. He's a liar and a thief and his whole family is too. All of them. Literally.
    3/24/20 the democrats are holding up the relief bill over funding for Planned Parenthood.
    - holding this one hostage too so they can blame the delay on Trump and Republicans. Don't they lie enough? Don't they steal from us enough? How did Pelosi and Schumer get so rich?
    November is coming...

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    He did it again the other day. Boohoooooo Beau (feel sorry for me and don't criticize me)...boo hoo my heart and soul.

Is it even possible Beau was the only member of the Biden family not on the take? The odds are against it.
    3/24/20 the democrats are holding up the relief bill over funding for Planned Parenthood.
    - holding this one hostage too so they can blame the delay on Trump and Republicans. Don't they lie enough? Don't they steal from us enough? How did Pelosi and Schumer get so rich?
    November is coming...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

St James (03-01-2020)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    He did it again the other day. Boohoooooo Beau (feel sorry for me and don't criticize me)...boo hoo my heart and soul.

Is it even possible Beau was the only member of the Biden family not on the take? The odds are against it.
    I've asked before and never got an answer...........
    Was Hunter registered as a foreign agent?
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to St James For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (03-01-2020)

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    James Biden used brotherís influence to land jobs, tell lies, receive loans: Report
    If you thought the corruption surround Joe Biden's son, Hunter, is scandalous, just wait until the news comes out about his brother, James.

James Bidenís healthcare ventures face a growing legal morass...Tom Pritchard, a former Americore executive familiar with the firmís finances, told POLITICO that James Bidenís arrival exacerbated Americoreís financial problems. Holding out the promise of a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections, James Biden introduced Americoreís founder to his older brother and helped land a bridge loan to Americore from a hedge fund, Pritchard said. But then, Pritchard said, James Biden received a six-figure personal loan out of Americoreís coffers while encouraging the firm to take on greater financial liabilities. The cash infusion from the Middle East never arrived, and, Pritchard says, James Biden has not paid back the loan, the terms of which are unknown. ďIt was all smoke and mirrors,Ē Pritchard said.

Unlike the challenges faced by Joe Bidenís son, Hunter, the scandals surrounding his brother James appear to be more concrete. They arenít buried in the corrupt cesspool of Ukraine but can be found here as James Bidenís dealings with multiple healthcare companies point to a trend. He allegedly exchanges his brotherís influence for a job. Once there, he promises a large Middle East investment while asking for a personal loan. Then, he encourages them to make bad financial decisions. The Middle East investment never materializes and the loan doesnít get paid back. Rinse. Repeat.

more at...
    noqreport.com
    They're all crooks. Biden, his 2 brothers, his son, his daughter and her husband. Beau? Why would he be the only one not on the take? Terrible terrible people. Stealing tax money and getting rich off Joe's office. It's disgusting. There just has to be some justice. All the time, when the truth comes out, we all know their crimes, and nothing happens. No punishment except somebody gets fired once in a while. I'm sick of it. Durham, where are the indictments? Why are the Obamas, Valerie Jarrett, the Bidens, the Clintons, the creeps at the agencies getting off scot free every time they get caught? They should all be in Rikers or worse. We're the honest ones; the working stiffs and honest taxpayers. THEY are the criminals. And it's almost always the Democrats.

Lindsay Graham talks it up and never follows through. Mitch McConnell has a sweetheart deal with China too, so don't expect the R's to help much; especially entrenched Senators who probably have their hands in the kitty too. Piss on them all.

The Coronavirus funding? Over 8 billion and the dems put 1.25 billion in foreign aid in it. How much of that will circle around and land in our legislators' pockets...and their families, oh don't forget their piece of the pie. They could at least send us a thank you note for the riches and tell us don't mind the crumbs.
    November is coming...

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    The family that dines together, crimes together.

(Let's not forget that the KENNEDY's started off as a Crime Family. You have the Daley's in Chicago, the Ford's in Memphis, and, the Clintons all over the world.)

Basically the Democrat Party is a Crime Syndicate made up of several different "families...."
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Thread Information