User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Breaking Bad fans here.

Venator Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    haven't watched b.b. through, yet. saw a few episodes and i know the story.

i'll binge that one and g.o.t someday.
    Μολών λαβέ

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

Crusader (01-13-2020),OneDumbBlonde (01-14-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Kris his druggy friends are afraid of looking at their own future, not to mention that once you play with meth you don’t have time for anybody else. All drugs make people selfish but nothing else compares with meth, you are right it’s the devils poison.

The fact you still give him him your time says a lot about you, don’t know if I could.

I remember back in the day when it first hit the scene, was called crank and controlled by the biker MC’s. Really hit a new level when the cartel got involved with it.
    Last edited by Crusader; 01-13-2020 at 05:21 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crusader For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (01-13-2020)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Kris his druggy friends are afraid of looking at their own future, not to mention that once you play with meth you don’t have time for anybody else. All drugs make people selfish but nothing else compares with meth, you are right it’s the devils poison.

The fact you still give him him your time says a lot about you, don’t know if I could.

I remember back in the day when it first hit the scene, was called crank and controlled by the biker MC’s. Really hit a new level when the cartel got involved with it.
    The cartels have "super labs" producing tonnage. A lot more monies worth of product can be moved much easier than pot. Even the black dealers are in on the game and some using it. Last I checked (going on 6 years ago) it was 100$ a gram. Dealers are as addicted to the dope, as much as they are, to the game. So glad I no longer worry about scoring that next dose or getting popped. Craziness, my dealers house was about 2 stone's throw from the jailhouse.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Crusader (01-13-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Have you watched El Camino on Netflix???

(It covers what happens to Jesse afterwards. I am hoping that eventually, Better Call Saul will complete his tale....)
    Better Call Saul is back February 23 and is said to be close to a crossover with the Breaking Bad timeline......
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    That was what made the show, Walter turning into a real bad guy that liked it. Not like Mike who may have done bad things but never really wanted to have to go that route, but would if there was no other way.

Yes deep down Jesse was a good soul but in life bad decisions by good people still get you killed and Jesse was one bad decision after another.

I watched Breaking Bad from the beginning because I was a fan of Bryan Cranston from "Malcolm in the Middle." I was skeptical he could pull off such a serious part and I was quickly proven wrong.............
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I watched Breaking Bad from the beginning because I was a fan of Bryan Cranston from "Malcolm in the Middle." I was skeptical he could pull off such a serious part and I was quickly proven wrong.............
    Agree the casting was great, so many great characters done really well. Besides the two leads I really like the job done by the actors that played Mike and Todd they were outstanding Gus and Hank too.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    My druggie days were short, and just weed, mainly; when the gangsters took over the biz from the hippies I was done with them. I didn't like the gangsters and wouldn't put a single penny in their pockets. Too bad so many 'Libertarians' thought it was being 'revolutionary n stuff' to pour billions into their pockets and still do today. As for 'legalized weed n stuff', may of those 'legitimate' fronts are run by the biker thugs and cartels as well, so nothing was gained by it, thanks to Dufus Nation and the Burb Brat mindset.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    If you like this show, you may enjoy a movie called "Spun".
    The producers forgot one accurate detail of meth use, they forgot the sores associated with "picking" of "crank bugs or meth mites". A persistant hallucination of "worms" that occurs to many users. They helped me quit. They would go away with some sleep and time off but would pop right back out, with the next dose. They were everywhere, right down to every bite of food. Hard to eat anyways and that made it, near impossible.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

British subject Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    I wear breaking bad pyjamas, my wife can see me quite clearly get out of bed if it’s dark to use the bath room, the “Breaking Bad insignia, cuffs and other parts are luminous!
    “The black pudding is looking very black today mother, even the white bits are black!”

Thread Information