User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry keep the celebrity

British subject Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Not very complimentary of them...especially her.
    “The black pudding is looking very black today mother, even the white bits are black!”

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    For myself: Another poster has pointed out that some of us are hard on the British royals. And I'll cop to it...

BUT. IF the Sovereign were to scale back to a reduced ceremonial role...opening Parliament, leading State Dinners, other ceremonial roles...and otherwise scale WAY back, a reasonable flat, a reasonable allowance approximating a MP's salary...

...if it were to be remade that way, I'd have no problem. It's this In-Yer-Face flagrant display of ostentatious idle wealth, and what it makes - weak, sick men like Randy Andy, cucks like Bonny Prince Charlie, and these two clowns...good times make dissipated, weak, helpless men. And this family has had it too good, far too long.
    Imagine if you will, a state visit to a wealthy Arab country and the queen or a member of the royal family were not seen as the equal of another sovereign they would be looked down on as a poor mans monarch. The queen represents everything other Royals, and presidents aspire to be.
    Since Queen Elizabeth was crowned she has brought a lot of business to the UK through friendliness and common sense in handling matters of the state, this has rubbed off on other countries as well.

So my point is don’t try to repair something good what isn’t broken.
    “The black pudding is looking very black today mother, even the white bits are black!”

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    The HARD PARTS? What???
    The "hard parts" are everything Me-again doesn't want to do: follow the royal dress code. Obey the ban on political activism. Attend church weekly. Wear hose. Refrain from becoming involved in a business for profit. Acting is out of the question. Spend holidays with Her Majesty in England.
    Me-again wants to be an American actress and have everything that involves and still be a "Her royal highness" duchess.
    She has shown herself to be the social climbing, gold digging witch everybody thought she was. The only person who was wrong about Me-again was Harry.
    Last edited by Wiser Now; 01-14-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Never give your completed ballot to a stranger who offers to take it to the Board of Elections for you.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wiser Now For This Useful Post:

2cent (01-14-2020),Brat (01-14-2020),Hillofbeans (01-14-2020),Jim Scott (01-15-2020),Quark (01-14-2020),teeceetx (01-14-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    I would. I don't 'do' nobility - on any level.

An exception. I can't keep myself from watching the weddings. I HAVE to see the wedding gown. (Hey, I'm woman enough to be incapable of not admitting that much.)
    Thus far, Kate's, (Williams wife), was the only one I can put down as "simply gorgeous." "Simply," being the operative word. It really was divine, and that's not a word I often choose, as it's rarely applicable.

I rarely go out of my way to check out what the 'royals' are up to today, but if it's in front of my face, I'll stop to listen. Kate strikes me as very likeable. And Queen Elizabeth? It's impossible not to admire a woman who's been through so much. Besides, she wears great hats, and still loves to drive!
    I agree, mostly. I think Me-again thought she would replace Kate as the people's darling; her press would always be favorable, etc. When that didn't happen she launched her sour grapes temper tantrum and dragged Harry to Canada. Harry has inadvertently married his mother. Everybody else saw this coming.
    The queen doesn't deserve this drama at all.

Never give your completed ballot to a stranger who offers to take it to the Board of Elections for you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiser Now For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-14-2020),Jim Scott (01-15-2020),Quark (01-14-2020)

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    I would. I don't 'do' nobility - on any level.

An exception. I can't keep myself from watching the weddings. I HAVE to see the wedding gown. (Hey, I'm woman enough to be incapable of not admitting that much.)
    Thus far, Kate's, (Williams wife), was the only one I can put down as "simply gorgeous." "Simply," being the operative word. It really was divine, and that's not a word I often choose, as it's rarely applicable.

I rarely go out of my way to check out what the 'royals' are up to today, but if it's in front of my face, I'll stop to listen. Kate strikes me as very likeable. And Queen Elizabeth? It's impossible not to admire a woman who's been through so much. Besides, she wears great hats, and still loves to drive!
    Exactly so!
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

2cent (01-14-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    monies, titles, properties, entitlement and officially exiled and written out.
    Last edited by Neo; 01-14-2020 at 01:29 PM.

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    I want only the shrewdest one to decide .. because in my opinion .. the council of fools is all the more dangerous the more of them there are.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    How Prince Harry turned into Lena Dunham.

All Noblesse, No Oblige

How Prince Harry Turned Into Lena Dunham
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-15-2020)

Tard Wrangler Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    There's a big backlash going on here right now regarding the cost of a security detail for these two. When royals visit the taxpayers pick up the tab for that as a commonwealth courtesy... but then they go home.
    These two want to live here with a permanent security detail, with a 1.5 million buck a year price tag...even hardcore soy tards are balking at that.
    Orange Man 2020

Junior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Personally, I felt Harry was always a weak Royal and Meghan certainly instant high standing material, so, I knew his Royal career was destined to implode. What caught me out was that I didn't expect it to implode so bloody quickly!

Thread Information