User Tag List

Thread: Batman Network Tried to Make Robin Actor Burt Ward Take Penis Shrinking Pills

Green eyed monster Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

Batman Network Tried to Make Robin Actor Burt Ward Take Penis Shrinking Pills

Holy shrinkage, Batman! Burt Ward, best known for his role as Robin alongside Adam West's Batman on the Batman television series that aired on ABC in the 1960s as revealed that the studio asked him to take penis-shrinking pills because of how he was filling out the Boy Wonder costume. Ward told Page Six that the Catholic League of Decency had taken issue with how the brightly-colored, tight-fitting costume fit Ward, prompting the pill request.
    "They thought that Robin had a very large bulge for television," Ward revealed.
    https://apple.news/AU8IOSTdaTHyyqvwgtMmzlw
    One pill, Neo is told, will allow him to stay in the comfortable delusion that the world is as it always has been. The other will reveal the truth -- that the world has changed -- and challenge his previously held beliefs as he moves to an uncertain but authentic future.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Holy shrinkage, Batman! Burt Ward, best known for his role as Robin alongside Adam West's Batman on the Batman television series that aired on ABC in the 1960s as revealed that the studio asked him to take penis-shrinking pills because of how he was filling out the Boy Wonder costume. Ward told Page Six that the Catholic League of Decency had taken issue with how the brightly-colored, tight-fitting costume fit Ward, prompting the pill request.
    "They thought that Robin had a very large bulge for television," Ward revealed.
    https://apple.news/AU8IOSTdaTHyyqvwgtMmzlw
    I really never noticed.Besides I thought they were both queer .I only watched to see the batmobile
    Montana

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    I really never noticed.Besides I thought they were both queer .I only watched to see the batmobile
    Julie Newmar! Meow!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Neo (01-12-2020)

Green eyed monster Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Julie Newmar! Meow!!!
    Woof woof!
    One pill, Neo is told, will allow him to stay in the comfortable delusion that the world is as it always has been. The other will reveal the truth -- that the world has changed -- and challenge his previously held beliefs as he moves to an uncertain but authentic future.

Thread Information