User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote Unless

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Any illegal who votes in a federal election commits a crime and is subject to deportation. We need to identify ineligible voters, and send them back to where they came from. In reality, that is not happening.
    We live in crazy times. Government seems to ignore illegal activity, at the same time wanting to add more laws and restrictions to increase the number of criminals. The same people that oppose a wall are making the wall the only reasonable option. Maddening.
    Go research how many illegal aliens have been prosecuted within the last 10 years for illegally voting in a federal election.

It might be 1 or 2.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    I told this story before but will repeat.

The last time I had to go to the SoCal DMV over license renewal they were pushing Motor Voter and Real ID. The lines were filled with non English speaking people.

I had to raise my voice to say I am here to renew my "licence to drive" and Nothing else!
    Last edited by RMNIXON; 01-11-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    The last time I had to go to the SoCal DMV over license renewal they were pushing Motor Voter and Real ID. The lines were filled with non English speaking people.
    There's probably enough non English speaking people in SoCal to fill up two or three less populated states.

People in other states have no idea. We are talking numbers in the millions.

VIP - vi et animo V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    This country is being stole from us & given to illegal immigrants. They get freebies, DL'S, escape prosecution in certain geographical areas etc. The reason is so certain low life officials can remain in office & profit.

Listening to the crap they spew it seems like they escaped from an insane asylum & i'm fucking fed up with this crapola.

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Thread Information