User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Women Behaving ... Black

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    This is why we can't have nice things.

As productive people flee the taxes of NeYark...more and more of these hominids move in, polluting areas that grew up to serve an urbane, educated population. It doesn't work.

It's the Detroitizing of NeYark, and I say, good. I never had any hate for Detroit - I lived a hundred or so miles away when it went downhill, and it was an ongoing 20-year tragedy; but NeYark...the whole damn state...has become so user-unfriendly, it's fitting that they go Urban Apocalypse.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-14-2020)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    no..but give them time. Black culture filters down into white culture...especially to white girls. They seem to eat it up. When I hear a white girl talking ebonics I want to smash her teeth down her throat.
    The screechy bad language. I get tired of hearing these girls drop the F-bomb every third sentence. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing it from kids who shave once a week, anyway; but especially from these young females.

Social grace is just one more completely lost art.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-14-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.

As productive people flee the taxes of NeYark...more and more of these hominids move in, polluting areas that grew up to serve an urbane, educated population. It doesn't work.

It's the Detroitizing of NeYark, and I say, good. I never had any hate for Detroit - I lived a hundred or so miles away when it went downhill, and it was an ongoing 20-year tragedy; but NeYark...the whole damn state...has become so user-unfriendly, it's fitting that they go Urban Apocalypse.
    Where do you think they move in from? Do you think there are a bunch of thugs in Iowa waiting for a space to open in Brooklyn or Manhattan? Or, perhaps some greedy liberals in Idaho who want to live in New York City as soon as Mayor DiBlasio gets rid of some working people?

No, I'm afraid they're born in New York, raised in New York, go to New York City schools, and live there.

So, enjoy.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Where do you think they move in from? Do you think there are a bunch of thugs in Iowa waiting for a space to open in Brooklyn or Manhattan? Or, perhaps some greedy liberals in Idaho who want to live in New York City as soon as Mayor DiBlasio gets rid of some working people?

No, I'm afraid they're born in New York, raised in New York, go to New York City schools, and live there.

So, enjoy.
    They breed like cockroaches in leftist shit holes then spread out and infect the rest of the country.

Whites try to flee first to get away from the incoming spread of the "diversity" disease as it spreads out from the inner city ghettos to the surrounding suburbs.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (01-14-2020),Lone Gunman (01-14-2020)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

So, enjoy.
    Some people are producers; some are consumers. Users.

The producers will eventually flee a region that keeps on escalating taxes. Taxes and tyranny are the reasons for most of the mass-migrations of human history - individuals, in the millions, voting with their feet.

Meantime, the shiftless, feckless, and worthless, SEEK OUT the Social Safety Net hammock. You can ask people in western Minnesota, which has for decades seen people move from the Dakotas to the Fargo area for bigger benefits.

Likewise, here. Hell, I saw it in Ohio, my 18 months as a welfare caseworker. Kaintukie inbreds moving 200 miles up to Cleveland, for the better well fair, and hoping to get lost in the large volume of applicants. And they usually did.

You didn't see it so much in your part of the world, because back when you (and I) lived in Colorado, there were few public-assistance perks to be sucked up. I'm sure that's changed now; but to understand the magnitude of the problem, you have to be close to it.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    they even pulled the pants down on one of the guys trying to break the fight up.
    I was under the impression that particular fad had faded away. Guess not.

Never give your completed ballot to a stranger who offers to take it to the Board of Elections for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiser Now For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (01-15-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Amazing! Our commonwealth blacks do not do that for fear of getting arrested and deported. Plus we train out negroes to behave.
    Since the Brits are not held responsible for the slaves their ancestors brought here, you can expect better behavior without PC accusation. We cannot.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    They breed like cockroaches in leftist shit holes then spread out and infect the rest of the country.

Whites try to flee first to get away from the incoming spread of the "diversity" disease as it spreads out from the inner city ghettos to the surrounding suburbs.
    You're talking about California. When I was working we were inundated with nitwits from California but not thugs from New York, Chicago, Detroit, or Baltimore. I did arrest one guy from Philadelphia but he was better than any of the Californians.

I seen a number of clips of people behaving badly on airplanes and noticed that they are usually white and usually women. Perhaps the significant factor in the bar incident cited in the OP wasn't blacks but just women. PMS is a terrible disorder.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    New York City is a magnet, just like California.

More come from overseas than to LA, and it's less of a universal pull...but it is and was a polyglot, mutiethnic, multinational vetch soup before Lost Angles was. Finding a cabdriver or Uber driver who actually speaks inglez is a task. And no, conversational Spanish won't cover it. Your Uber driver might be speaking Urdu or or Arabic or Mandarin.

Thread Information