User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An insight into a Liberal's love life...

Stalking Santa in 2020 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    “A wise man looks before he jumps over a fence”
    Hopefully the wise man is wearing a jockstrap before he jumps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NORAD For This Useful Post:

Neo (01-12-2020)

Green eyed monster Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NORAD View Post
    Hopefully the wise man is wearing a jockstrap before he jumps.
    “Man who jumps over a fence got good BMI”
    One pill, Neo is told, will allow him to stay in the comfortable delusion that the world is as it always has been. The other will reveal the truth -- that the world has changed -- and challenge his previously held beliefs as he moves to an uncertain but authentic future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

NORAD (01-12-2020)

Stalking Santa in 2020 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    “Man who jumps over a fence got good BMI”

OK!

Man who jumps over fence isn't fat!

lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NORAD For This Useful Post:

Neo (01-12-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    ROFLMAO!!!

I have to think this is a joke.

IF it isn't, then the dude was already a fag. Who the FUCK wants to "cuddle with their girlfriend and watch Netflix, after shes been getting porked by another dude????"

A faggot, that's who.

But, then again...without any other info, for all we know his "girlfriend" is swinging a penis.

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Talking about sex is low class and crass, in my view.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    The only thing more boring to discuss than my sex life is your sex life. Many here seem to find gay sex a lot more interesting than I do.

Also, discussing my health is only slightly less boring than discussing your health.
    Last edited by patrickt; 01-13-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post

IF it isn't, then the dude was already a fag. Who the FUCK wants to "cuddle with their girlfriend and watch Netflix, after shes been getting porked by another dude????"
    You're not getting it.

There are a lot of hyper-progressive liberals who are like this.

It does depend what part of the country you're in.

I know, I'm in one of those parts of the country, I can tell you from anecdotal personal experiences, things I've seen around here, that this is probably not a joke.

A lot of you in other parts of the country just don't get it. You conservatives believe these type of things are just isolated instances of insanity. Oh, how ignorant you are...

This stuff has been virtually normalized in some places, and in some circles. (And by circles I'm not talking about just some tiny minority of bi dudes and swingers, I'm talking about 20-60% of the local population, in many places)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Look, if this guy was a bi dude and was just sleeping around with a guy, I could half-accept that.

That's NOT what this thread about. I don't believe that guy is really bi.

Let's examine the evidence.

First, this guy is in an "open relationship" where it's obviously okay for both of them in the relationship to sleep around with whomever they want.
    That's not really sexual orientation right there, that's a life philosophy and culture.

Second, brownie points for being "forbidden", interracial, "gay" (even though this guy did not normally swing that way), and to top it all off - the cherry on the top - a migrant from Africa!
    Does this not sound like liberal virtue signalling? Pretty much checks off all the boxes.

This pathetic guy can't even get any from his own girlfriend because she's too busy banging other guys, but he's so horny he follows his girlfriend's advice to bang some migrant dude they kind of know but probably don't know very well.
    The ultimate beta male.

Heck, I would not be THE LEAST bit surprised if that Somali migrant isn't actually gay but is just so horny he's willing to bang a dude when the opportunity showed up.
    He's probably not getting very much. (For any of you who do not know, there's an imbalance in the ration of males to females of migrants)
    I don't need to tell some of you this, but African dudes tend to have a higher sex drive (has to do with hormone levels, the same thing that causes them to be more muscular in general and have bigger dicks).
    Last edited by kazenatsu; 01-13-2020 at 12:35 PM.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!

A faggot, that's who.

But, then again...without any other info, for all we know his "girlfriend" is swinging a penis.

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Swedgin, you obviously can't begin to imagine the variety that's out there. I interviewed a man who had been asking women to try on a plastic raincoat and would rather obviously be having an orgasm when they put it on. He was ashamed and embarrassed but it's the way he was. He said he'd be fine if his wife would just wear a plastic raincoat sometimes but she refused.

A woman was prosecuted as an accomplice to a rape. I interviewed her and she said her husband had explained that men have to have more than just one woman and a good wife would help. After the interview I asked my partner if he thought I should get her to talk to my wife.

And, there was the girl whose step-father was banging her. I asked if she'd told anyone and she said she hadn't. "So, no one else knows?" "Oh, my mother knows, she's seen us." "What did she say?" "She said someone had to fuck him and she didn't see why it always had to be her."

And some people still believe in intelligent design. If this system was "designed" by an intelligent being I question the level of intelligence. I can hear the other gods now, "Hey, guess how Yahweh set up reproduction."

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Swedgin, you obviously can't begin to imagine the variety that's out there. I interviewed a man who had been asking women to try on a plastic raincoat and would rather obviously be having an orgasm when they put it on. He was ashamed and embarrassed but it's the way he was. He said he'd be fine if his wife would just wear a plastic raincoat sometimes but she refused.
    ---Hmmm. Typically, it is the MEN (Well, the Penis Providers, for a more politically correct term), who are tasked with wearing a rain coat. Only fair that the ladies be asked to wear one on occasion.....

A woman was prosecuted as an accomplice to a rape. I interviewed her and she said her husband had explained that men have to have more than just one woman and a good wife would help. After the interview I asked my partner if he thought I should get her to talk to my wife.
    --Was this that Ghislaine woman? Sounds like her sort of endeavor. (Takes a classy broad to help her feller rape another woman!!!)

And, there was the girl whose step-father was banging her. I asked if she'd told anyone and she said she hadn't. "So, no one else knows?" "Oh, my mother knows, she's seen us." "What did she say?" "She said someone had to fuck him and she didn't see why it always had to be her."
    --ROFLMAO! Yea, I think that happens more often than we think, because I have seen LOTS of videos about it.......

And some people still believe in intelligent design. If this system was "designed" by an intelligent being I question the level of intelligence. I can hear the other gods now, "Hey, guess how Yahweh set up reproduction."
    --I have to disagree with you here. Everything seems to work quite well, until the freakazoids get involved, and start pushing pieces where they do not go, or, get all resentful because they may not have one of the pieces. Buggering the Children is RIGHT out, and, offenders should be "fixed" well beyond basic castration.....

Oh well, at least I am "normal."

(Will get back with you in a bit, I have a Furry party to attend.......)
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Thread Information