User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pope Francis Compares Trump to Herod, Who Tried to Kill Jesus

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

Pope Francis Compares Trump to Herod, Who Tried to Kill Jesus

Pope Francis Compares Trump to Murderous King Herod

ROME — Pope Francis has compared U.S. President Donald Trump to the murderous King Herod who massacred innocent children in ancient Palestine while trying to kill the baby Jesus, a Jesuit journal revealed Thursday.
    Speaking with his brother Jesuits during his recent visit to Thailand, the Argentinian pope minced no words in his thinly veiled condemnation of the U.S. president and his administration, suggesting that like a modern-day Herod, Mr. Trump separates families at the border while allowing drugs to freely flow into the country.
    “In other parts there are walls that even separate children from parents. Herod comes to mind,” Francis said. “Yet for drugs, there’s no wall to keep them out.”

{The wall would keep the drugs out.}
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

2cent (12-06-2019),Brat (12-06-2019),darroll (12-06-2019),Quark (12-06-2019),texmaster (12-06-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Just what the world needed a snowflake pope.

Can't wait for him to ok killing babies in cases of rape or incest. Or did I miss it and the dickwad already went there?

How about I come over to the Vatican with my excavator and tear down his wall?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creepy Uncle Joe For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (12-06-2019),Quark (12-06-2019)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    I don't listen to any son of a bitch who openly allows priests to molest children

In conservative clubs there's a room for most of us, a VIP room, and then a room with just DonGlock26

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texmaster For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-06-2019),Knightkore (12-06-2019),Quark (12-06-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    I'm tired of his blabbering on about this or that as if I'm supposed to give a shit, he can go pope himself.

And wouldn't planned parenthood and the democrat party be much closer to Herod in actual deeds?
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Near stunning how someone so ill-informed is capable doing so much projecting.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-06-2019),Knightkore (12-06-2019),NORAD (12-08-2019),Quark (12-06-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Pope Francis has singlehandedly decimated the Roman Catholic religion. He's the Clinton/Obama of the church.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-06-2019),Knightkore (12-06-2019),Quark (12-06-2019),texmaster (12-06-2019)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Proving TDS has no boundaries.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Pope Francis Compares Trump to Murderous King Herod

ROME — Pope Francis has compared U.S. President Donald Trump to the murderous King Herod who massacred innocent children in ancient Palestine while trying to kill the baby Jesus, a Jesuit journal revealed Thursday.
    Speaking with his brother Jesuits during his recent visit to Thailand, the Argentinian pope minced no words in his thinly veiled condemnation of the U.S. president and his administration, suggesting that like a modern-day Herod, Mr. Trump separates families at the border while allowing drugs to freely flow into the country.
    “In other parts there are walls that even separate children from parents. Herod comes to mind,” Francis said. “Yet for drugs, there’s no wall to keep them out.”

{The wall would keep the drugs out.}
    Francis isn't a Catholic pope or a Christian pope, he's a Communist pope through and through. The mainstream Christian denominations have gone full blown communist. No wonder the evangelical/fundamental Christian denominations are growing by leaps and bounds.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-06-2019),texmaster (12-06-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Francis isn't a Catholic pope or a Christian pope, he's a Communist pope through and through. The mainstream Christian denominations have gone full blown communist. No wonder the evangelical/fundamental Christian denominations are growing by leaps and bounds.
    Here is an interested article.

WikiLeaks: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup – gloria.tv

We were alarmed to discover,” their letter notes, “that, during the third year of the first term of the Obama administration your previous opponent, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and other government officials with whom she associated proposed a Catholic ‘revolution’ in which the final demise of what was left of the Catholic Church in America would be realized.”
    The letter includes links to documents and news stories underscoring their claims. It first directs attention to the notorious Soros-Clinton-Podesta e-mails disclosed last year by WikiLeaks, in which Podesta and other progressives discussed regime change to remove what they described as the “middle ages dictatorship” in the Catholic Church.
    Regarding the Podesta e-mails in question, The New American

www.thenewamerican.com/…/24289-clinton-c…
    last October:

“Podesta, a longtime Clinton adviser/confidante and hand-picked top activist for left-wing funder George Soros, revealed in a 2011 e-mail that he and other activists were working to effect a “Catholic Spring” revolution within the Catholic Church, an obvious reference to the disastrous “Arab Spring” coups organized that same year by the Obama-Clinton-Soros team that destabilized the Middle East and brought radical Islamist regimes and terrorist groups to power in the region. The Podesta e-mail is a response to another Soros-funded radical — Sandy Newman, founder of the “progressive” Voices for Progress. Newman had written to Podesta seeking advice on the best way to “plant the seeds of the revolution” in the Catholic Church, which he described as a “middle ages [sic] dictatorship.”
    In their letter to President Trump, the group of Catholics leaders write: “Approximately a year after this e-mail discussion, which was never intended to be made public, we find that Pope Benedict XVI abdicated under highly unusual circumstances and was replaced by a pope whose apparent mission is to provide a spiritual component to the radical ideological agenda of the international left. The Pontificate of Pope Francis has subsequently called into question its own legitimacy on a multitude of occasions.”
    We remain puzzled by the behavior of this ideologically charged Pope, whose mission seems to be one of advancing secular agendas of the left rather than guiding the Catholic Church in Her sacred mission,” they say, expressing the thoughts of millions of Catholics around the world stunned by Pope Francis’s left-wing ideology. “It is simply not the proper role of a Pope to be involved in politics to the point that he is considered to be the leader of the international left.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." - Miss Clara

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel, congratulations." Mr. Garrison

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-06-2019),potlatch (12-06-2019),Quark (12-06-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    The left is doing the same thing to the Church that it did to the Democrat Party.

Destroying it and replacing it with their own sick, communist, bull shit agenda.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-06-2019),potlatch (12-06-2019),Quark (12-06-2019),teeceetx (12-07-2019),texmaster (12-06-2019)

Thread Information