User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Mel Gibson says Hollywood drenched in the blood of innocent children

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by notofimport36 View Post
    Read through the thread, and yes. Hollywood is so corrupt that I do not believe that anyone gets in the door without allowing themselves to be compromised. The god(s) they worship are Molech, Ishtar, and other ancient deities that call for cannibalism, human sacrifice and just about every evil one could come up with.

As far as Mel, when he had his freak out some years ago, I brushed him off as a crazy racist. Now, I've got a different perspective.

A couple comments on others posts

Hollywood will not be the central for entertainment, once this sickness is taken out, either the entertainment industry will disappear or it will be decentralized. People groups are just as likely to group together in creative ventures to share with the world.

Yes, the rumour goes that the film was cut 20 min shorter, presumably because the ritual scene was elaborated on much further than the available version.

These se rituals are real. Never having been I can't really say how true to life, but I've come across photos from similar parties and well, the imagery is very closely consistent.
    They spoiled becoming an entertainment person for everyone else by their marching in and seizing control of the most prestige and impactful creative enterprise in America and the entire world.

Ironic that America the more religious than the other modern developed countries and all that, seems to have been the original home for the birth of some of the biggest modern corruptions we see there and everywhere else today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Independent For This Useful Post:

notofimport36 (12-07-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Based on what I've seen from Mel Gibson, it wouldn't surprise me if he said exactly that. He has basically been blacklisted by the Hollywood crowd.
    Is there really an official blacklist that applies to everyone so to speak or is it more of a matter of what specific kind of directors, writers, etc. one networks with in the industry that determines blacklisting?

Thread Information