User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mel Gibson says Hollywood drenched in the blood of innocent children

Truth Seeker, Alumni, V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    No worries. Felt kind of sympathetic that you even had to look up that horrible show..../shudder.

Eye and ear bleach required.

I research anything I'm curious about, if it's too distasteful I get out of it quick.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-04-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Read through the thread, and yes. Hollywood is so corrupt that I do not believe that anyone gets in the door without allowing themselves to be compromised. The god(s) they worship are Molech, Ishtar, and other ancient deities that call for cannibalism, human sacrifice and just about every evil one could come up with.

As far as Mel, when he had his freak out some years ago, I brushed him off as a crazy racist. Now, I've got a different perspective.

A couple comments on others posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Independent View Post
    Please, please, somebody save Hollywood one day, or at least replace it after it all goes down.
    Hollywood will not be the central for entertainment, once this sickness is taken out, either the entertainment industry will disappear or it will be decentralized. People groups are just as likely to group together in creative ventures to share with the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's last film before he died. There's a tale...

I don't know what to think about the OP though. I'm kinda left speechless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Maybe Stanley was on to something and he was exposing it. It's a great movie, btw. Since I'm not afraid of much of anything, I tried to find the European version and was unsuccessful. Bob Guccione's "Caligula" was a masterpiece and may someday be recognized as such. Not for the weak of stomach.
    Yes, the rumour goes that the film was cut 20 min shorter, presumably because the ritual scene was elaborated on much further than the available version.

These se rituals are real. Never having been I can't really say how true to life, but I've come across photos from similar parties and well, the imagery is very closely consistent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to notofimport36 For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-05-2019)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Without a doubt IMO, and furthered by evidence especially out of the UK investigations a few years back. Politicians and media elites involved in horrific and perverted abuses of minors.

That being said...I don't take the word of what some blogger/internet site says Mel Gibson said, in the Green Room after an event.

Nobody has the ever ready "cell phone" at the ready while Mel is allegedly saying all of this?

I just don't buy it. The Mel Gibson saying all this in a Green Room after this event is what I don't buy...not that I don't believe atrocities regarding children is not being perpetrated by these politicians and media elites.
    Based on what I've seen from Mel Gibson, it wouldn't surprise me if he said exactly that. He has basically been blacklisted by the Hollywood crowd.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-05-2019),Canadianeye (12-05-2019),Molly Pitcher (12-05-2019),Montana (12-23-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Based on what I've seen from Mel Gibson, it wouldn't surprise me if he said exactly that. He has basically been blacklisted by the Hollywood crowd.
    Just out of curiosity, what are the things you've seen from Gibson?

I recall vaguely the ugly phone call with an ex-wife of his. He raged and she recorded it. Clever girl, via a clever lawyer. I didn't follow it that much, but my general default position is "she's gouging him as per usual because the courts not only tolerate tipping the scales of justice towards women over men...but actually promote that judicial initiative".

Did he do something else? Rape or date rape or Cosby rape? Did he OJ beat women or something? Offer his opinions about the black community...or his views on Jews etc?

I'll look it up, but just wondering why the mob turned on him.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-05-2019),potlatch (12-05-2019)

Thanks
    Just out of curiosity, what are the things you've seen from Gibson?...
    He's fairly brash and not afraid to call out the paganism which is dominant within the Hollywood elites. There's a reason he has been blacklisted.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-05-2019),Garden House Queen (12-05-2019)

Thanks

I recall vaguely the ugly phone call with an ex-wife of his. He raged and she recorded it...
    I remember a couple of incidents very similar to that involving Alec Baldwin and it didn't hurt him within the Hollywood sect.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-05-2019),potlatch (12-05-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I remember a couple of incidents very similar to that involving Alec Baldwin and it didn't hurt him within the Hollywood sect.
    Good point, and good visual comparison. I'd like to beat the stupid out of that particular Baldwin.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-05-2019)

50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden House Queen View Post
    @Dontthread

Yes...I do believe that Hollywood and wealthy politicians are into this debauchery up to their eyeballs. Godless people have no moral boundaries. They are capable of anything and an unlimited amount of money only fuels their sickness.
    I don't even know what to say to that.

50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    Mel has gone insane.
    Yes. and based upon some of the post here he may not be alone.

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks

I recall vaguely the ugly phone call with an ex-wife of his. He raged and she recorded it. Clever girl, via a clever lawyer. I didn't follow it that much, but my general default position is "she's gouging him as per usual because the courts not only tolerate tipping the scales of justice towards women over men...but actually promote that judicial initiative".

Did he do something else? Rape or date rape or Cosby rape? Did he OJ beat women or something? Offer his opinions about the black community...or his views on Jews etc?

I'll look it up, but just wondering why the mob turned on him.
    That phone call thing was really the worst that's come out, and some racist rants.

I don't believe he's had any allegations against him for sex stuff.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notofimport36 For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-05-2019),potlatch (12-05-2019)

Thread Information