User Tag List

Thread: Latest News from Multicultural England

Member Achievements:
    3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Split between Wakefield,England and Alicante,Spain,England and Alicante,Spain
    Thanks

Latest News from Multicultural England

Report from a national newspaper that in Birmingham(2nd.largest city)a Shia Muslim of Iranian descent was sentenced to 3 years 9 months in jail for vandalising 5 mosques used by Sunni muslims.
    It's gratifying to know that these poor distressed cherubs fleeing from their war torn homelands are coming to the UK and leaving all their problems behind them as they start a new life!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Big Wheeler For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-28-2019),darroll (11-28-2019),Madison (11-28-2019),markdido (11-28-2019),potlatch (12-03-2019),Quark (11-28-2019),Rickity Plumber (11-28-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    It grieves me that merry old England is plagued by neo communism and multicultural cancer. It's a damn shame. I plan to visit England in the future and I guess I'll be skipping London. I wish it weren't that way. Maybe I'll pop in and @Neo. You never know...
    Last edited by Trinnity; 11-28-2019 at 06:48 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-28-2019),Madison (11-28-2019),Neo (11-30-2019)

Member Achievements:

Thanks
    Today's episode. In a town 10 miles from Brighton(the UK gay capital apparently)an Arts Centre has made its toilets open plan despite the objections of females having to walk past men performing at urinals on the way to their department.The management say that it helps LGB?+ users to "feel safe".FFS.
    The LGB population is said to be 2% of the total of whom 0.7% are bisexual.FFS again.

More seriously there has been another terrorist knife attack on London Bridge earlier in which some pedestrians have been killed.The perpetrator was shot dead by police.Stand by for the libs to call for the prosecution of police officer(s) for the murder of this poor disadvantaged individual.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Wheeler For This Useful Post:

Madison (11-29-2019)

British subject Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    It grieves me that merry old England is plagued by neo communism and multicultural cancer. It's a damn shame. I plan to visit England in the future and I guess I'll be skipping London. I wish it weren't that way. Maybe I'll pop in and @Neo. You never know...
    I’d pop over to where ever you were staying, take you out for a meal. Give you a good time.
    A-TeamA crack commando unit from Vietnam that was sent to prison in 1972 for a crime they did not commit. After promptly escaping from a maximum security stocade, they now survive as soldiers of fortune, still on the run from the military police. They work for anyone who is in need of help and are innocent, hard-working people trying to make a living, and will usually do the job for free, even though they are supposedly "hired."

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wheeler View Post
    Report from a national newspaper that in Birmingham(2nd.largest city)a Shia Muslim of Iranian descent was sentenced to 3 years 9 months in jail for vandalising 5 mosques used by Sunni muslims.
    It's gratifying to know that these poor distressed cherubs fleeing from their war torn homelands are coming to the UK and leaving all their problems behind them as they start a new life!
    Kill every male over 6 months old. Mate with the females.

Problem solved.
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 11-30-2019 at 08:17 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Big Wheeler (12-01-2019)

Member Achievements:

Thanks
    Today's news.An organisation called Stonewall,which represents the interests of anyone who does not identify simply as either male or female,has expressed the wish that from primary school onwards(age 4) children should have lessons about LGBT? ,gender re-assignment or any other deviancy from what most would consider normal.The spokesman(person?)for Stonewall is a particularly unpleasant and vicious old queen.(in my opinion of course)

Member Achievements:

Thanks
    An investigation by the BBC Newsnight programme has discovered that 93,000 suspected violent prisoners and sex offenders have been freed under "Further Investigation Rules" since 2017 and are consequently wandering the streets among us.WTF is going on?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Wheeler For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (12-03-2019)

Thread Information