User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYT Confirms Strzok Team Underling, Kevin Clinesmith, is FBI Lawyer Who Altered FISA

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion EnderPosting Award
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks

NYT Confirms Strzok Team Underling, Kevin Clinesmith, is FBI Lawyer Who Altered FISA

New York Times Confirms Peter Strzok Team Underling, Kevin Clinesmith, is FBI Lawyer Who Altered FISA Application…

Posted on November 22, 2019 by sundance

The New York Times is confirming that Kevin Clinesmith is the “low-level lawyer” within the FBI who doctored evidence within the Carter Page FISA application.

As anticipated, the DOJ and FBI ‘small group’ leaks are from their individual review of a heavily compartmented IG report; and now they are being selectively shaped by the favorite ‘small group’ media network: NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, Politico et al.

Remember, each of the principals only was able to see the draft of the IG report specific to their outline therein. All principal reviews were very compartmented. No principal has any idea what the bottom line conclusions are from the totality of the assembled compartments. An example of this is in the very first paragraph.

The New York Times article is purposefully heavy on narrative engineering. However, given how the accountability trends are identified by the specifics of the narrative construction, that’s not a bad thing. As CTH outlined in anticipation of this phase, take the first wave of media justification with a grain-of-salt. There are two clear angles visible in the narrative assembly. First, here is the New York Times:

WASHINGTON — A highly anticipated report by the Justice Department’s inspector general is expected to sharply criticize lower-level F.B.I. officials as well as bureau leaders involved in the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation, but to absolve the top ranks of abusing their powers out of bias against President Trump, according to people briefed on a draft.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...yer-who-altered-fisa-application/#more-176783
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 11-22-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

-attributed to George Orwell

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

Common (11-22-2019),Daily Bread (11-22-2019),fortis (11-22-2019),NORAD (11-22-2019),riderboy (11-22-2019),teeceetx (11-22-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran

Thanks
    And Durham was back in Italy last week checking out Pentigon problems . The corruption is so widespread and designed to nail low hanging fruit we will never see the complete picture . Let's face it that for this to be so obviously called out by civilians and being dismissed and overinvestigated to wear us down the whole government is compromised . Everyone is reaping its benefits and no one cares about honesty or integrity . It's how much they can get away with because they police themselves and if caught they get the very minimum . We need to get them all out - we knew it would happen and it happened . The only one that seems to be able to lead us honestly is Trump.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (11-22-2019),Hillofbeans (11-22-2019),NORAD (11-22-2019),riderboy (11-22-2019)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Under whose orders? Can't imagine an "underling" purposely doing something so unlawful without orders from above.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (11-22-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    And Durham was back in Italy last week checking out Pentigon problems . The corruption is so widespread and designed to nail low hanging fruit we will never see the complete picture . Let's face it that for this to be so obviously called out by civilians and being dismissed and overinvestigated to wear us down the whole government is compromised . Everyone is reaping its benefits and no one cares about honesty or integrity . It's how much they can get away with because they police themselves and if caught they get the very minimum . We need to get them all out - we knew it would happen and it happened . The only one that seems to be able to lead us honestly is Trump.
    The Obama administration corrupted the Federal Gov't.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (11-22-2019),NORAD (11-22-2019),riderboy (11-22-2019)

Awards:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Under whose orders? Can't imagine an "underling" purposely doing something so unlawful without orders from above.

Strzok and Page's texts implicating Obama:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

navigator2 (11-22-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Put him in jail, I really hope this investigation thats supposed to be released in Dec actually has some facts and indictments. The democrats have gotten away scott free so far
    Last edited by Common; 11-22-2019 at 07:17 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (11-22-2019),NORAD (11-22-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Yeah. It's like Lois Lerner using the IRS as a political weapon "all on her own". Bullshit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riderboy For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (11-22-2019),NORAD (11-22-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riderboy View Post
    Yeah. It's like Lois Lerner using the IRS as a political weapon "all on her own". Bullshit.
    And she's having her nails done right now somewhere the fucking bitch, she should be in jail but isn't, so I'm sure she's wearing a smirk too, the hole.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

Awards:

Thanks
    Fake News CNN's latest spin on the IG's Looming FISA report.

DOJ watchdog report expected to say FBI's Russia probe launched properly but lower-level employees made mistakes

Updated 7:06 PM ET, Fri November 22, 2019

(CNN)The Department of Justice Inspector General's report on the start of FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election will say the probe was properly launched but lower-level employees made a series of mistakes, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The investigation on the effort to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, is expected to conclude that the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane investigation was properly predicated, and that there were a series of mistakes and improper handling of the Page FISA application by lower-level employees.

The report is also expected to conclude that Page was appropriately targeted for surveillance and that the FBI appropriately disassociated itself from Christopher Steele, the former British spy and author of the infamous "Steele Dossier" about President Donald Trump, after leaks and contacts with the media were uncovered.

People familiar with the report told the Times that while it characterizes the pursuit of the FISA request as careless and slapdash, the report discredits major conspiracy theories that Trump has advanced about the investigation -- finding, for example, that the FBI met the legal evidence threshold to open the probe.

Notably, the people said that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz did not find evidence of politically motivated actions by former FBI Director Jim Comey, subsequent acting Director Andrew McCabe -- now a CNN analyst -- or former senior official Peter Strzok, who was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller's team after an internal investigation revealed text exchanges that could be read as exhibiting political bias.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/polit...ion/index.html
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 11-22-2019 at 08:03 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (11-22-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    Whitewash.

No wonder it took em so long to release it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (11-22-2019)

Thread Information