User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wyckoff with Jack Corsellis

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks

Wyckoff with Jack Corsellis

I study Wyckoff methodology and Jack Corsellis is an acquaintance who offers paid courses and posts many free educational videos on Youtube. I have not purchased Jack's courses, instead I opted to learn independently at a slower pace at a much lower cost.

I am in no way hawking for Jack, and I am not suggesting that anyone purchase Jack's courses, I do however recommend viewing Jack's video collection.

Use to be that Jack's earlier videos were pure Wyckoff in that he dealt solely with price and volume, excluding mechanical indicators, of late Jack has been hawking products for three stock related sites, I can't say that I favor his new pitches but I guess he has his reasons. I don't recommend that anyone subscribe to any paid service, I personally don't subscribe and I don't see any reason to subscribe. I use Tradingview charts (free) and I find the info to be adequate for my purposes.

In this thread I will post Wyckoff related videos, many will be from Jack, some from other sources dependent on forum interaction, many videos may be time/date sensitive, please pay particular attention to same.

‘Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.’
    Why with the Liberals one American life is too many to lose when it comes to gun control, But when it comes to Illegal Aliens murdering US citizens it's not?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel Yell For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-04-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Go to a bona fide college course on the stock market.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Rebel Yell (11-22-2019)

Thanks
    Jack welcomes viewer interaction and will often provide analysis of viewer ideas.

‘Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.’
    Why with the Liberals one American life is too many to lose when it comes to gun control, But when it comes to Illegal Aliens murdering US citizens it's not?

50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Go to a bona fide college course on the stock market.
    I have often said that we need a better measure of the economy. The stock market ( day to day) seems to be a measurement of emotion more than anything. It's also a betting parlor for the super rich. The sum value of the nation's largest companies does not really vary by whole percentage points in a day. We need anew way to invest honestly and where annual economic growth does not meaningfully change day to day.

Thanks
    WYCKOFF METHOD for BEGINNERS: Part 1

Thanks
    Jack's latest video wherein he explains pattern recognition with regards towards springs and breakouts, he also give analysis on a viewer requested option.

Thanks

Thanks
    In here a couple links to sites that give an overview of Wyckoff methodology.

https://tradingwyckoff.com/en/wyckoff-en/

The Wyckoff Method: A Tutorial [ChartSchool]

And a video.

Thanks
    Wyckoff Trading Lessons #1: The RVNC Breakout Trade

Thanks
    Well, an interesting development, Jack announces that he is stopping his video series "My top stock picks" at 100 episodes, he explains that he is going to focus more of his video time teaching Wyckoff methodology. I'll continue to watch what Jack offers if only to advance my knowledge, I'll also be watching more Mark Minervini videos.

Thread Information