User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Conspiracy Theorists Only--All Others Keep Out!

For Conspiracy Theorists Only--All Others Keep Out!

Just kidding about the keep out part, wanted to keep it dramatic.

Anyway, sooooo what do our resident conspiracy theorists like Network think about the "private" swearing in of Obama? You know we have not had one since Reagan (two swearing ins). Also, what is the significance of Reagan being the other one?

~For the non-conspiracy types when Network gets on the numerology will get thick and talk of the Jewish Zohar that might get boring, as well, so I don't blame you if you don't post.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    You rang?

Looks like you beat me down the rabbit hole on this one. Hook me up with some info and I'll see if there is anything nefarious going on.
    Crisis

I did ring. Apparently, he will have two ceremonies (MSN webpage is covering it). One for the public and one "private". Apparently the last time this happened was during Reagan's second term.

So maybe we look at the dates? They never do anything without it being significant.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Even if it is honestly done (that's a hoot) because of the cold or the embarrassment of a small turnout, it is still suspect because of his past actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Even if it is honestly done (that's a hoot) because of the cold or the embarrassment of a small turnout, it is still suspect because of his past actions.
    Okay, I'll be honest. I think most of these people are occultists. So this thread will get mighty thick. I think it is serious Book of Revelations shit going on. Anyway...

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    i'm sorry? Who do you recognize as occultists? King Bones Team or conspiracy theorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    i'm sorry? Who do you recognize as occultists? King Bones Team or conspiracy theorists?
    National level politicians.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    i'm sure most of the left is.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Transparency

I think it's a joke that they even continue the ritual of swearing an oath to the Constitution. He's done nothing but attempt to dodge it at every turn. There's no reason to forbid the press from this private "swearing-in". It will probably not be a big deal, just a black mass, some blood sacrifices and lucifer worship. Maybe some shapeshifting here and there.

Obama will be taking an oath on a Bible owned by Lincoln while facing the Lincoln Memorial. Obama as Lincoln again. Lincoln declared war on the states and suspended constitutional rights.

January 20th
    1939 Hitler proclaims to German parliament to exterminate all European Jews
    1942 Nazi officials hold notorious Wannsee conference in Berlin deciding on "final solution" calling for extermination of Europe's Jews
    http://www.brainyhistory.com/days/january_20.html
    Crisis

Thread Information