User Tag List

Thread: Commanding officers told troopers to run silent, run deep

EIRON Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks

Commanding officers told troopers to run silent, run deep

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ews:newsletter
    ...At a hearing in May, Wolf, fueled by the details of that filing, said the overtime scandal appeared to amount to a conspiracy and he grilled federal prosecutors about why they havent pursued the type of charges often used against mobsters who engage in elaborate criminal schemes.Including DeJong, 46 current and former sworn members of the State Police have been accused by the department of collecting overtime for hours they didnt work, prompting the agency to disband an entire troop.
    Seven troopers have pleaded guilty to federal criminal charges, and three lieutenants continue to fight charges they face at the state level. One of the three lieutenants has pleaded guilty to federal charges.
    Federal and state investigations have revealed troopers were writing bogus traffic citations to meet unconstitutional ticket quotas, falsified other paperwork, and destroyed documents. Meanwhile, department officials have destroyed and lost track of records that could have exposed further wrongdoing in the scandal.
    ... More at link - https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ews:newsletter

Just more corruption from our nation's biggest gang of bros.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HAMARTIA For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (11-12-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Corruption: it's what's for dinner.

This will figure prominently in the campaign. Who's tired of being robbed by the govt? ]

Anyone?

EIRON Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Corruption: it's what's for dinner.

This will figure prominently in the campaign. Who's tired of being robbed by the govt? ]

Anyone?
    What campaign? For the Presidency? Trump's all in for the gang of blue. Loves 'em. Can't get enough of them.

If the loony left brings it up, it means absolutely nothing as far as sincerity. It just means more of the same for them.. Say a bunch of shit for votes, but still use the corrupt gang for their own nefarious purposes.
    Last edited by HAMARTIA; 11-12-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: '

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HAMARTIA For This Useful Post:

OneDumbBlonde (11-12-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    It’s not always a gang of blue, I’m in a gang of green. There you go lumping us all into one color again.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    You average less than three posts a month and now you go wild on this.

In Libworld, abortions are constitutional and ticket quotas aren't.

What part of Massachusetts isn't corrupt? I recall a case where the FBI, feds the last time I checked, and the Boston police intentionally sent an innocent man to prison to get a conviction on another man. The two men were identified by the same witness and the law enforcement officers, and District Attorneys, were afraid that telling the jury the witness was wrong on one might damage the other identification.

I would take corrupt local cops over corrupt federal officers any day. Local cops, such as those in this case, can go to jail. Feds don't. Remember Lon Horiuchi who killed Vicki Weaver. He was charged in Montana with manslaughter but the charges were dropped because the assassin was an employee of the FBI and had full immunity from prosecution.
    Last edited by patrickt; 11-12-2019 at 05:14 PM.

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    When I worked in industry, we had 3 types of employees, union, weekly, and management. Weekly and management were constructs used to conform with federal laws regarding overtime, etc. Weekly people were "company" people, but the salary was such that they qualified for overtime pay, rather than a set salary. Weekly people were paid overtime based on submitted overtime sheets.

One day, some smart guy in security thought to suggest that the company should compare overtime sheets to actual badge in times at the turnstiles. Oops! If I remember correctly, almost 200 people lost their jobs.

EIRON Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    You average less than three posts a month and now you go wild on this.

In Libworld, abortions are constitutional and ticket quotas aren't.

What part of Massachusetts isn't corrupt? I recall a case where the FBI, feds the last time I checked, and the Boston police intentionally sent an innocent man to prison to get a conviction on another man. The two men were identified by the same witness and the law enforcement officers, and District Attorneys, were afraid that telling the jury the witness was wrong on one might damage the other identification.

I would take corrupt local cops over corrupt federal officers any day. Local cops, such as those in this case, can go to jail. Feds don't. Remember Lon Horiuchi who killed Vicki Weaver. He was charged in Montana with manslaughter but the charges were dropped because the assassin was an employee of the FBI and had full immunity from prosecution.
    Are you talking to me? About the post average?

Buckle up...

Cops are corrupt EVERYWHERE. AT EVERY LEVEL

Thread Information