User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama’s Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry, Congress

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    The REPUBLICAN Senate has once again, done NOTHING. Here we have a clear case of corruption, conspiracy, and a coup, and the Senate Judiciary Committee has not done a damned fucking thing. It's clear as glass, yet I hear crickets. Perhaps we should put McConnell and Graham in jail too!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (11-08-2019),Kurmugeon (11-09-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019),nonsqtr (11-09-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

American Babylon. I think America may be over. President Trump was gifted to us for the remnant to be gathered and tested. The lines are being clearly drawn, if we have him for one more term this means there will four more years for the remnant to finally choose sides. After this.....it is finished.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (11-08-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    I think it was established in the 90's (and reaffirmed from 2014-106), that Liberals and Democrats are allowed to misrepresent the truth, while under oath......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019)

Forum IT Staff, VIP, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    So, when will she be charged with perjury? Why isn't that happening? If she were a Trump supporter, her door would be busted down and a swat style raid already happened to gather evidence.

I'm a bit disgusted at the moment.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrMike For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (11-08-2019),Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019)

Thanks
    Here's a copy of an email I just sent to both McConnell and Graham:

Dr. Senator McConnell,

I have been watching with close interest, the coup d'tat that has been going on for nearly 4 years now. President Trump weathered an attempt to remove his candidacy, and subsequently, remove him from office on phony charges of Russian collusion.

Trump has had to deal with 12 CONGRESSIONAL investigations, 10 Federal CRIMINAL investigations, and 8 STATE & LOCAL investigations, costing untold millions of taxpayer dollars. We have seen bonafide evidence of the felonies, misdemeanors, and policy violations of the Democrats, including this latest Ukraine impeachment farce.

Why is it you and Senator Graham have yet to open a single investigation of your own into all the clearly egregious and criminal activities of the Democrat's, when clear evidence exists to do so?

Republican voters watch in awe, as Senate Republican's do nothing but talk, while crimes and procedural atrocities by Democrat's pile up on a daily basis. We watched the absolutely disgusting and filthy attempt to destroy Brett Kavanaugh's nomination. We watched as $40 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent by the Mueller gang, resulting in NOTHING. And now we must endure the charade of Adam Schiff's investigation into Ukraine and Trump, when Biden is on record for having committed that very crime!

All I can say at this point, is that the Republican Senate had better be opening Senate Judicial Hearings, convening a Grand Jury, and issuing subpoenas starting with Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Halper, Mifsud, Steele, Simpson, Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS, Crowd Strike, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Page, Podesta, Biden, Yates, the Ohrs, and the countless others who are involved.

I hope you are aware that the very fabric of this nation has been torn asunder, and those responsible are not being held to account.
    We put Trump in the Presidency BECAUSE he was not a politician and DC insider. He's doing EXACTLY what we put him there to do. To drain the massive corruption from the swamp that is Washington DC.

He (Trump), and we (citizens) demand that you support our efforts to make things right in DC. Your failure to do so will be tacit evidence of your involvement in all that has been uncovered thus far.

For the sake of all of us, and for history, you MUST lead the charge to ensure Trump is successful in doing what we put him (and you) in office for.
    Last edited by teeceetx; 11-08-2019 at 02:44 PM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019),MrMike (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019)

Venator Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Isn't that a crime? So how will the Democrats explain this away?
    they'll ignore it, as will their media lapdogs.
    Μολών λαβέ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (11-08-2019)

Thanks
    Lindsay Graham response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.

Due to the large volume of mail I receive, I regret that I am only able to respond personally to inquiries from South Carolinians.

As we continue our work in the 116th Congress, I look forward to supporting our troops in the War on Terror, repairing our economy and creating jobs, strengthening Social Security, lowering the tax burden on American families, and making the federal government more accountable and efficient.

If your correspondence pertains to a scheduling request, please fax your request to (202) 224-3808.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Graham
    Guess he just doesn't care!

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    The REPUBLICAN Senate has once again, done NOTHING. Here we have a clear case of corruption, conspiracy, and a coup, and the Senate Judiciary Committee has not done a damned fucking thing. It's clear as glass, yet I hear crickets. Perhaps we should put McConnell and Graham in jail too!
    McConnell has something going in Asia.

All of these fuckers are starting to sound like they're looting and pillaging overseas.

Which might explain why the whole world either hates us or is laughing at us.

I would be totally in favor of draining the swamp of the Republican Pond scum too.

The problem is, then we don't have a senate majority anymore, and it would seem to be an important time to preserve that.

Politics is a nasty business

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (11-09-2019)

Thanks
    In ancient times, when politicians overstepped their boundaries, the people killed them. That seemed to keep many in line. Perhaps a return to the old ways? (jk)

Thread Information