User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Obama’s Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry, Congress

  1. #1
    Carpe Diem Achievements:
    7 days registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    dustup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In a house, in the country
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked: 56
    Rep Power
    644248

    Obama’s Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry, Congress

    Marie Yovanovitch.jpg
    Marie Yovanovitch, who was appointed to be the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama, allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

    “Before the contents of the whistleblower complaint were known publicly, a Democratic congressional staffer contacted the former American ambassador to Ukraine to discuss what the staffer described as ‘quite delicate and time sensitive questions,'” Fox News’ Tucker Carlson exclusively reported.

    Carlson noted that Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) asked Marie Yovanovitch about the email during her testimony and she allegedly stated that she never responded to the email.
    “In fact, it turns out that she did respond,” Carlson revealed. “She said she ‘looked forward to chatting with [the Democratic staffer].”

    Obama’s Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry, Congressman Suggests | The Daily Wire

    She lied under oath to the House Intelligence Committee....lets just see how bad Schiff wants justice
    "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

    ~Napoleon Hill~

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dustup For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019),MrMike (11-08-2019),RMNIXON (11-08-2019),Rutabaga (11-08-2019),Swedgin (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Call_me_Ishmael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked: 1,293
    Rep Power
    2887059
    Yeah....I read that in the news.
    I'd be more surprised if a never-trumper didn't lie.
    Orange man MAGA
    Orange man strong

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (11-08-2019),dustup (11-08-2019),jirqoadai (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),Old Tex (11-08-2019),Pogue Mahone (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019),Rutabaga (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

  5. #3
    VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 53.0%

    dinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,776
    Thanks
    4,708
    Thanked: 6,773
    Rep Power
    9978849
    Unbelievable! Well, maybe not. Lying, that's what Dems and their operatives do.

    But more than that, you mean shifty shitty Schiff's congressional staffers were digging up dirt on Trump to help the whistle coup plotter before the whistle coup plotter went public with his false accusation? Was this before of after the lawyers carefully crafted his false accusation to include things that were not part of the phone call that he totally misrepresented and got wrong? So just who, really, is responsible for the content within the whistle coup plotter's false accusation? Was it the whistle coup plotter .... or shifty shitty Schiff??

    Marie better lawyer up. She is going to be neck deep in doodoo pretty quick. If she "looked forward" to chatting with the Schiff team, I'm sure she did. Time to subpoena all of staff email and phone records from Schiff's staffers, and Schiff himself. Funny how these things always backfire on the Dems. They never learn.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019),RMNIXON (11-08-2019),Rutabaga (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

  7. #4
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    32,891
    Thanks
    101,211
    Thanked: 32,936
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Isn't that a crime? So how will the Democrats explain this away?
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford



  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),Rutabaga (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

  9. #5
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 30.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,004
    Thanks
    7,990
    Thanked: 3,383
    Rep Power
    19731542
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Unbelievable! Well, maybe not. Lying, that's what Dems and their operatives do.

    But more than that, you mean shifty shitty Schiff's congressional staffers were digging up dirt on Trump to help the whistle coup plotter before the whistle coup plotter went public with his false accusation? Was this before of after the lawyers carefully crafted his false accusation to include things that were not part of the phone call that he totally misrepresented and got wrong? So just who, really, is responsible for the content within the whistle coup plotter's false accusation? Was it the whistle coup plotter .... or shifty shitty Schiff??

    Marie better lawyer up. She is going to be neck deep in doodoo pretty quick. If she "looked forward" to chatting with the Schiff team, I'm sure she did. Time to subpoena all of staff email and phone records from Schiff's staffers, and Schiff himself. Funny how these things always backfire on the Dems. They never learn.
    For justice to happen the worthless Senator Graham would have to move away from the television cameras where he talks a good game, and into the Senate judiciary committee and do something.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    dinosaur (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

  11. #6
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Death-Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Hayward Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked: 6,082
    Rep Power
    8913906
    Well Mr Attorney General, when will the sub-machine gun toting FBI agents be kicking in her fucking door???
    Last edited by Death-Ninja; 11-08-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

    dinosaur (11-08-2019),Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

  13. #7
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Tahuyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked: 140
    Rep Power
    1288495
    Quote Originally Posted by dustup View Post
    Marie Yovanovitch.jpg
    Marie Yovanovitch, who was appointed to be the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama, allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

    “Before the contents of the whistleblower complaint were known publicly, a Democratic congressional staffer contacted the former American ambassador to Ukraine to discuss what the staffer described as ‘quite delicate and time sensitive questions,'” Fox News’ Tucker Carlson exclusively reported.

    Carlson noted that Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) asked Marie Yovanovitch about the email during her testimony and she allegedly stated that she never responded to the email.
    “In fact, it turns out that she did respond,” Carlson revealed. “She said she ‘looked forward to chatting with [the Democratic staffer].”

    Obama’s Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry, Congressman Suggests | The Daily Wire

    She lied under oath to the House Intelligence Committee....lets just see how bad Schiff wants justice
    From the top down, the Obama administration was corrupt to the core. Every agency of government was corrupted during his tenure.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    dinosaur (11-08-2019),Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),Pogue Mahone (11-08-2019)

  15. #8
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Tahuyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked: 140
    Rep Power
    1288495
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    For justice to happen the worthless Senator Graham would have to move away from the television cameras where he talks a good game, and into the Senate judiciary committee and do something.
    Graham has a long history of failing to act upon his public statements or voting in a manner which is in direct opposition to his public statements. He's a weasel.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (11-08-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019)

  17. #9
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Death-Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Hayward Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked: 6,082
    Rep Power
    8913906
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    For justice to happen the worthless Senator Graham would have to move away from the television cameras where he talks a good game, and into the Senate judiciary committee and do something.
    He's not called a single witness let alone issued a single subpoena, to anyone!
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019)

  19. #10
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Tahuyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked: 140
    Rep Power
    1288495
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-Ninja View Post
    He's not called a single witness let alone issued a single subpoena, to anyone!
    He's not going to do anything but issue threats that he will. He'll have some lame excuse to explain it later if challenged.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Kurmugeon (11-09-2019),Lone Gunman (11-08-2019),MisterVeritis (11-08-2019),teeceetx (11-08-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •