User Tag List

Thread: Obi Wan Kenobi tried to warn James Dean

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks

Obi Wan Kenobi tried to warn James Dean

I would have titled it "Alec Guinness tried to warn James Dean", but not as many people would recognize the tie in.

This is an actual interview with him and he says he had dinner with Dean the night he got the car it was brand new with bouguets of roses all over it which seemed odd to me to hear, I mean maybe it was correct for the time but to me it smacks of how a hearse would be looking, I also found it funny whoever Kenobi was with wore slacks and they had been looking for a place that would seat them, she didn't have "proper" attire on for that time in the 50's in Hollyweird which I suppose would have been a dress.

I was watching part of this Kenobi interview earlier on YouTube, and on the "news" the other morning in the background I heard a blurb about how they're doing that CGI thing with Dean's image and someones pissed off about it, but someone else was listening, my android phone, and so I'm sure that's why this popped up for my viewing pleasure, same as this and that's about "Alice", now that I've watched it a few nights in a row, same as "Three's Company", after a few mornings of that.

The interview's about 3 minutes of a bit creepy but under the umbrella of things that hint at a larger world beyond what our limited senses can recieve.

Last edited by Frankenvoter; 11-08-2019 at 06:59 AM.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (11-08-2019),Swedgin (11-08-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    I would have titled it "Alec Guinness tried to warn James Dean", but not as many people would recognize the tie in.

This is an actual interview with him and he says he had dinner with Dean the night he got the car it was brand new with bouguets of roses all over it which seemed odd to me to hear, I mean maybe it was correct for the time but to me it smacks of how a hearse would be looking, I also found it funny whoever Kenobi was with wore slacks and they had been looking for a place that would seat them, she didn't have "proper" attire on for that time in the 50's in Hollyweird which I suppose would have been a dress.

I was watching part of this Kenobi interview earlier on YouTube, and on the "news" the other morning in the background I heard a blurb about how they're doing that CGI thing with Dean's image and someones pissed off about it, but someone else was listening, my android phone, and so I'm sure that's why this popped up for my viewing pleasure, same as this and that's about "Alice", now that I've watched it a few nights in a row, same as "Three's Company", after a few mornings of that.

The interview's about 3 minutes of a bit creepy but under the umbrella of things that hint at a larger world beyond what our limited senses can recieve.

The low-slung Porsche that James Dean died in, the body of the vehicle was only about 18 inches off the pavement. Dean was speeding, however, a later investigation reflected that the vehicle that crushed him probably never even saw him, and swung left onto another road just as Dean approached. Doubtful that driver ever saw the Porsche. He was alive in the vehicle, seriously injured, but his left foot was caught under the clutch, and the emergency crew had difficulty removing him from the wreckage. As the ambulance was speeding toward the hospital, it had to swerve to avoid an accident with a vehicle, Dean, on a stretcher, slammed against the side of the vehicle, died moments later inside the ambulance. Spooky, but James Dean gassed the Porsche up at a station at the foot of Mulholland Drive before departing on his fatal drive. The gas station, long gone now, torn down, but the empty lot where it stood, was where Charles Manson and his "witchy" women, parked the evening he sent them up to massacre Sharon Tate and the rest of the people in her home.

Stan

Thread Information