User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swalwell Says Its An Abuse Of Power For The President To Remove An Ambassador For

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Swalwell is an idiot.

It is the president's specific job to engage in relations with foreign countries.

He can do that in any way that seems best fit to him, including quid pro quo in any other thing.

Democrats are the last people on Earth who should be talking about fairness.

They're out there trying to destroy people's lives to promote their political views, they're horrible people and I wouldn't vote for any of them for dog catcher.

Wasn't giving billions of dollars to Iran a quid quo pro for them to stop enriching uranium to get nukes?
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-08-2019),Gator Monroe (11-08-2019),Hillofbeans (11-08-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Swalwell and AOC are vying for the Idiot of the Year Award. Right now they are neck and neck (next to pencil neck Schitt)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wbslws For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-08-2019),Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Scott View Post
    Eric Swalwell is just another arrogant, clueless Democrat Trump-hater.

U.S. ambassadors mostly rise through the ranks of diplomatic corps to be named an ambassador by the president on the recommendation of the State Department. However, presidents nominate about a third of all U.S. ambassadors on strictly political grounds, usually big campaign donors or staunch supporters. Either way, while a U.S. ambassador reports to the Secretary of State, he or she 'serves at the pleasure of the president' and be relieved at any time for any reason by the president, the nation's chief executive officer.

Swalwell's ignorant claim that President Trump's removal of Marie Yovanovitch 'for political reasons' was an abuse of power reflects the congressman's ignorance and weak attempt to find a reason to impeach President Trump.

Jim
    I don't think he is ignorant of the fact the President can remove anyone he has appointed at will. I think he believes if you attack the President on as many different fronts as possible you can kill him by "a thousand cuts" and the "stuperadi"in both parties will believe some of it and back your coup. I will wager very few people would disagree with him if asked the question on the street, "can the president fire an appointed official for any reason?"
    "You can get a lot further with a kind word and a gun
    Then you can get with just a kind word"

"Al Capone"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019)

Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Swalwell Says Its An Abuse Of Power For The President To Remove An Ambassador For

Swalwell is so stupid, he's comical.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-08-2019),Hillofbeans (11-08-2019),Knightkore (11-08-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Swalwell Says It’s An ‘Abuse Of Power’ For The President To Remove An Ambassador ‘For

Booker is far worse ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (11-08-2019)

Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Swalwell Says It’s An ‘Abuse Of Power’ For The President To Remove An Ambassador ‘For

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Booker is far worse ...
    I'm not defending Booker, but it's tough to top Swalwel's idiocy. Swalwell said in an interview with Martha McCallum that every element of the Steele dossier has been confirmed to be absolute fact. McCallum responded with " What? Are you joking"?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (11-08-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Wasn't giving billions of dollars to Iran a quid quo pro for them to stop enriching uranium to get nukes?
    No. It was designed to fund Iranian-backed worldwide terrorism (to increase Islamonazi influence) and, of course, to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    No. It was designed to fund Iranian-backed worldwide terrorism (to increase Islamonazi influence) and, of course, to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.

Whoa. That's MUCH better. I was concerned we had another quid pro quo scandal. THIS is a FAR better & less illegal reason right?

{Sarcasm if you haven't guessed it is being used here.}
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Hate to say this but everything is a quid pro quo. If not, it should be. I don't think we should give our money to anyone unless they do what we want them to do. Otherwise, fuck 'em. That's just plain stupid. I pay my plumber to unclog the crapper. That's pretty much a quid pro quo. The difference here is that the left has screeched long and loud enough about QUID PRO QUO being some evil thing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to riderboy For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (11-12-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell said it’s an “abuse of power” for the president to remove an ambassador “for political reasons”
    He's flat out lying and he knows it. A new president typically fires all the previous administration's people. It's certainly not an abuse of power. And one more thing: "obstruction of Congress" is not a crime. It's not even a thing.

They're accusing the president of crimes that don't exist and they know it. They know the dummies don't know that the law is or isn't. They're despicable.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 11-08-2019 at 06:48 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (11-12-2019),riderboy (11-08-2019)

Thread Information