User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox News Greg Gutfeld Calls Colleague Juan Williams Ignorant for Claiming Crowd Bo

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I suppose it goes back to Fox News Channel, "Red Eye."

Who the fuck is up at 3:00 am in the morning anyways ?
    Tweekers, stoners, and Alpha males who stayed up just to see who would be sitting in the Red Eye "leg chair."

That's the only reason why I stayed up, to see who would be sitting in the "leg chair."

Political proxy vs. destructive force

In a September 28, 2010, Rolling Stone article, President Barack Obama stated that Greg Gutfeld's network, Fox News Channel, has a "point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle-class." Red Eye host Greg Gutfeld responded to Obama's political comments with his following September 29, 2010 Greg-alogue:
    Okay. So, you're the President of the United States, with both houses under your control. You also have the most fawning press of any president in the history of the Universe. And yet you let Fox News Channel get under your skin, because it's the only network that doesn't have a thrill up its leg. Obama is like a sports team who owns the Ref, the fans and the field, but refuses to play ball until the kid in the 10th row stops chewing gum.
    Then Gutfeld advanced the theory that President Obama uses Fox News as a proxy for those Americans who do disagree with his policies:[46]
    And this is why the Crybaby-in-Chief needs us. It provides cover, so Obama can criticize Americans without ever saying "those Americans." He can just say Fox News instead. One thing is for sure: If you go after a collection of talking-heads, you're going to get an earful back. And if you disagree with me, you're a racist, homophobic, taurophobe.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Eye_(talk_show)

The Leg Chair
    Ha! You'll get a turn.....
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 11-07-2019 at 11:09 PM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    Gutfeld is an angry and rude little man. Williams is a fool who can't think past the party talking points.
    Parapraxis, much? Read what you just posted...here ^^^^^^ and see who is angry and rude. Just sayin'.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Greg has lit Juan up many times on air , he is more Middle than Left .

Thread Information