User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to patrickt,.....with love

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    If Mexicans are afraid to go back to visit family, what does that say about the safety level for Americans?

My opinion, for what it's worth is, you're a fool to be visiting, much less living, in Mexico right now....any foreign country, for that matter.

How many Americans have lost their lives, thinking...."it's safe, nothing will happen to me?"

I highly doubt it is based on safety. It is based on all the free stuff Democrats have given them at the expense of America.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    I highly doubt it is based on safety. It is based on all the free stuff Democrats have given them at the expense of America.
    Yeah, probably afraid if they go for a visit, they can't get back in..... they're illegal, after all.
    ~~~ if you find yourself going through hell..... keep going~~~ Winston Churchill

Thread Information