User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: When are people going to stop just talking?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    I do think the tide is turning. Proof was electing Trump - a real outsider. I also believe the CIA has been assassinating American citizens who expose the politicians' crimes...for decades. I also believe their are criminal indictments coming.

Hand in there.
    Decades??? It turned in over a half century...ever since The Marshall Plan. Look what I just posted in THE PUB......
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchuck View Post
    wot...

That Trump was elected in a way shows how the movie Idiocracy nailed it, in pure genius fashion. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic Trump is in office instead of Rodham. I didn't vote for him (I don't vote anymore) and wouldn't if I did for a lot of reasons and I hope he gets re-elected but step back for a minute and consider it and how putting a guy like Trump in office reflects on our political society.

I did. That's why I voted for him.......
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Maybe stop expecting others to fix your life. No one can hold you down in any way except yourself. Who is making it hard for you socially? You are, that is who. Your post actually sounds like something an Incel would post. Be responsible for yourself, your decisions and your life, no one else is.
    You are welcome to my ex...

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    wot...

That Trump was elected in a way shows how the movie Idiocracy nailed it, in pure genius fashion. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic Trump is in office instead of Rodham. I didn't vote for him (I don't vote anymore) and wouldn't if I did for a lot of reasons and I hope he gets re-elected but step back for a minute and consider it and how putting a guy like Trump in office reflects on our political society.
    Putting a guy like Trump in office hopefully means that people are getting tired of putting politicians in power that only want to advance their own needs and wants. We need leaders like Trump. Think about it, his slogan "America First" shocked a lot of people, when the truth is that should be ever leader's slogan. If you want to be the leader of your country then your job is to do what is best for your country first and foremost, then worry about other things.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

drifter106 (11-03-2019),NORAD (11-06-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    You are welcome to my ex...

You let it happen...

Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrclose View Post
    What are you talking about?
    You wouldn't vote for Trump for a lot of reasons but ... you don't give, even one!
    (reason)

And ... putting a guy like Trump in office reflects on our political society ... How?

I don't know what that even means?

Our political society sucks and has sucked A$$ ummm ... almost forever!
    Well, he's a total dirtbag, that's one reason. And I have integrity, I know that's a difficult concept for some to grasp and I think voting is a sham.

For a lot of reasons, I know you don't like that term but I'm kind of guessing you're not going to understand either way and I don't want to put a lot of effort into this response for that reason.

Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Putting a guy like Trump in office hopefully means that people are getting tired of putting politicians in power that only want to advance their own needs and wants. We need leaders like Trump. Think about it, his slogan "America First" shocked a lot of people, when the truth is that should be ever leader's slogan. If you want to be the leader of your country then your job is to do what is best for your country first and foremost, then worry about other things.
    I get that, I considered it but right now I think Trump's presidency is kind of a fluke. I don't think people were ready for 4 years of Rodham, she has the personality of a pair of old underwear, skid marks and all and much like GW, the country was tired of 8 years of O'bama which is how Bammy was elected because people were tired of 8 years of GW.

I don't think the voting collective is that sophisticated, moreso it's quirky.

We don't elect leaders anymore, I find that problematic. Trump is not a leader, O'bama moreso than Trump but still not much.

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (11-04-2019),mrclose (11-03-2019)

Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    This post is hidden to Brat because Piru is on her ignore list.

Thanks
    I get that, I considered it but right now I think Trump's presidency is kind of a fluke. I don't think people were ready for 4 years of Rodham, she has the personality of a pair of old underwear, skid marks and all and much like GW, the country was tired of 8 years of O'bama which is how Bammy was elected because people were tired of 8 years of GW.

I don't think the voting collective is that sophisticated, moreso it's quirky.

We don't elect leaders anymore, I find that problematic. Trump is not a leader, O'bama moreso than Trump but still not much.
    I have heard that a lot, that Trump is not a leader. But imagine Obama in the same situation Trump is in. Obama would have folded completely if he had the MSM against him and his own party against him plus the intelligence agencies scheming against him. To me leaders are tough, stick to what they think is right and fight with all they have. Obama was good at reading a teleprompter, and that was about it.

It is like comparing Joe Montana to Terry Bradshaw. Sure, on paper Montana looks like a much better QB, but in truth, Montana would not even last one year in the NFL if he were playing under the same rules that Bradshaw did.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-03-2019)

Thread Information