User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of The Most Eye Opening

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    I call, you no answer, you no love me no more?

I too, have a flip phone, 30$ a month, unlimited for 48 states. Never had a "smart" phone.
    I refuse to have a phone that is smarter than I am!
    "You can get a lot further with a kind word and a gun
    Then you can get with just a kind word"

"Al Capone"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (10-31-2019),Madison (10-31-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    my flip phone gets more use as an alarm clock than an actual phone.

it's usually turned off.
    Same here

Therev is anough people on roads so if I have a problem they will stop or Police will
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    flip phone, stays in whichever vehicle i choose to use at the time, turned off...its for MY convenience, NOT yours...
    That's what I have...like Scotty used to talk to Cap'n Kirk. If I need the internet...here I am...on my Macbook Pro.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

British subject Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    I have an IPhone XS
    I open it with facial recognition, itís amazing, superb, undoubtably I couldnít function without it.

Last edited by Neo; 11-03-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    A-TeamA crack commando unit from Vietnam that was sent to prison in 1972 for a crime they did not commit. After promptly escaping from a maximum security stocade, they now survive as soldiers of fortune, still on the run from the military police. They work for anyone who is in need of help and are innocent, hard-working people trying to make a living, and will usually do the job for free, even though they are supposedly "hired."

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    I guess I'm a unicorn.

iHave an iPhone; and iDon't use the iPhone for anything but navigation, the weather bug, and texting. RARELY I'll use it to check the nooze. Once in a great while, I'll use it to surf the Web. Never use it for email and never for Face***k.

Either iAm too smart to get addicted, or iAm too stupid. I don't know which, and don't really care. But the video presenter's point is spot-on, and it's critical we come to grips with this.

Steve Jobs was a visionary and a good businessman, but it seems he was almost demonic in the destruction he let loose. He was high-handed and hurtful in his personal life - Apple's feud with Microsoft dates back to bad blood with Gates when they were both kids and members of the same computer groups. He disowned his firstborn daughter for 25 years, and abandoned the woman he knocked up. Some of that, he made some amends for; but while he was reconciling with Lisa Jobs and his biological sister Mona Charen, he was also inventing the tool to corrupt the minds of the coming generation. IRefer to the iPhone.

Communism is coming to America. It is coming because the People are Corrupt. Their minds have been debased, and iThink the iPhone did much of it.

Thread Information