User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear White Moms, I Need Your Help

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 93.0%

Thanks

Dear White Moms, I Need Your Help

Dear White Moms,
    You are my friends. You are my sisters.

We are the same in more ways than we are different, but there are a few things that I need you to know.
    I have three black boys. They are the sweetest and most amazing humans Iíve ever met. They are incredibly intelligent, creative, artistic, caring, thoughtful, compassionate, friendly, and respectful. These arenít just the characteristics of my three black boys, but of black boys all over America.

My heart aches when I think of anyone not being kind to my children. I so desperately want them to be treated fairly, and to be able to live their normal lives in peace. I want them to be comfortable and confident in their own skin. I want them to reach every single dream they have and to live safe lives where no one tries to bring harm to them because of the color of their skin.

continued at: https://faithit.com/dear-white-moms-...t_id=744076513

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (10-20-2019),Rutabaga (10-20-2019)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Thanks
    I'm not buying this is a present day situation. She talks as if we're still living in the era of KKK, and men showing up at their homes in the middle of the night with hoods over their heads. Is she talking about racism to HER boys? When's the last time we heard of a white-on-black attack? We've heard plenty of incidents like polar bear hunting, or the knock-out game. I've heard of numerous incidents where white students were surrounded and assaulted at school.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-20-2019),Brat (10-20-2019),Kris P Bacon (10-21-2019),Rutabaga (10-20-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    They won't be able to get past 10th grade geometry and will drop out of school.

Social50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    Dear White Moms,
    You are my friends. You are my sisters.

We are the same in more ways than we are different, but there are a few things that I need you to know.
    I have three black boys. They are the sweetest and most amazing humans I’ve ever met. They are incredibly intelligent, creative, artistic, caring, thoughtful, compassionate, friendly, and respectful. These aren’t just the characteristics of my three black boys, but of black boys all over America.

My heart aches when I think of anyone not being kind to my children. I so desperately want them to be treated fairly, and to be able to live their normal lives in peace. I want them to be comfortable and confident in their own skin. I want them to reach every single dream they have and to live safe lives where no one tries to bring harm to them because of the color of their skin.

continued at: https://faithit.com/dear-white-moms-...t_id=744076513
    To the @Molly Pitcher first post:

I am NOT your sister nor am I your friend simply because you have children.

As a mother, I have always wanted my child to be treated fairly and kindly. That isn't the way the world works. Because I get that, what I can do is to be there as a parent for guidance.

As to the color of your children? So what. BE a parent.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMK For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (10-21-2019),LadyMoonlight (10-21-2019),Louise (10-21-2019)

Social50000 Experience Points31 days registered

Thanks
    I'm not buying this is a present day situation. She talks as if we're still living in the era of KKK, and men showing up at their homes in the middle of the night with hoods over their heads. Is she talking about racism to HER boys? When's the last time we heard of a white-on-black attack? We've heard plenty of incidents like polar bear hunting, or the knock-out game. I've heard of numerous incidents where white students were surrounded and assaulted at school.
    @Molly Pitcher second post.

Are you the same person? I'm kind of new her so I can only ask WTF.

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    @Molly Pitcher second post.

Are you the same person? I'm kind of new her so I can only ask WTF.
    The OP is not Molly's personal opinion. It's a snippet from the provided link.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (10-20-2019),Molly Pitcher (10-20-2019),Rutabaga (10-20-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    It's a complete deflection from the failure of the black community as a whole and an attempt to place blame where none exists.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-21-2019),darroll (10-21-2019),Kris P Bacon (10-21-2019),LadyMoonlight (10-21-2019),Molly Pitcher (10-20-2019),Rutabaga (10-20-2019)

Awards:
    Master Tagger

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    To the @Molly Pitcher first post:

I am NOT your sister nor am I your friend simply because you have children.

As a mother, I have always wanted my child to be treated fairly and kindly. That isn't the way the world works. Because I get that, what I can do is to be there as a parent for guidance.

As to the color of your children? So what. BE a parent.
    OBVIOUSLY, you didn't bother to open it and read the article or you'd have the answer to your own stupid question. This is one of the reasons why I prefer not to bother posting even a paragraph of an article rather than just the link. Too many idiots think they can carry on a conversation about an ENTIRE article by just reading one sentence or paragraph.

Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    "If you see one of my sons at night with a hoodie on… they are probably cold."

Uh huh.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midgardian/Piru For This Useful Post:

LadyMoonlight (10-21-2019),Louise (10-21-2019)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    Virtue signaling at its finest. I think she’s full of it and lying her butt off. She lived a comfortable privileged life, much better then a lot of white children. And lady your kids ain’t all that, everybody says that about their kids and everybody’s wrong.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crusader For This Useful Post:

2cent (10-21-2019),Kris P Bacon (10-21-2019),Molly Pitcher (10-20-2019),Rutabaga (10-20-2019)

Thread Information