User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunter Biden makes $83K a month from Ukraine

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    The laws prohibiting such activity apply almost solely to transactions within the U.S. Transactions that occur outside the U.S. typically are not governed by any U.S. laws whatsoever.

Yes, it's shady as hell and yes it borders on illegal activity but they're all getting to be pro's at keeping transactions just barely legal. The Ukraine is as corrupt as they come but the big bucks are with China. That's how Joe Biden got the nickname China Joe. He and Mitch McConnell are running the same Three Card Monte game with China.

If Trump wants China to clean up their act and do an honest trade deal he'll have to go through China Joe and China Mitch first.

And everyone in Washington knows it but mysteriously this dirty little secret never quite makes it onto the news.
    Hunter Biden went around the world and cashed in on his father’s access. One of those places was in Ukraine, with an energy company named Burisma, which is headed by a very corrupt oligarch named Zlachevsky, who hired him as an advisor and a board member in April of 2014.

So selling access to his Vice Prez father is A-OK...…..as was his father dangling a $billion of tax payer money …..as a condition to get the investigating prosecutor fired and the corruption probe ended is not illegal or abuse of power?

Kinda reminds of The Clintons......
    Last edited by What'sThat?; 09-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to What'sThat? For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (09-22-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    God, how I loathe democrats. Deep hatred.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

texmaster (09-21-2019)

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Just image what this sorry bastard Son would do if his father were ever elected President. Thankfully that will NEVER HAPPEN
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heyslick For This Useful Post:

What'sThat? (09-21-2019)

Venator Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyslick View Post
    Just image what this sorry bastard Son would do if his father were ever elected President. Thankfully that will NEVER HAPPEN
    i don't know, slow joe claims he'll beat trump 'like a drum.'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...rsy-beat-trump
    Μολών λαβέ

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    So fearful and desperate are libs that they are throwing down the gauntlet.... doubling and tripling down.... "IF THIS ISNT IMPEACHABLE, NOTHING IS".

You got him THIS time.

Trumps Ukraine Call: A Clear Impeachable Offense - The Atlantic
    Orange man MAGA
    Orange man strong

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Lone Gunman said: i don't know, slow joe claims he'll beat trump 'like a drum.'

That fool will never be nominated let alone beat Trump 'like a drum' IMO he's a absentminded clown
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to heyslick For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (09-22-2019)

Trump is a racist? Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks

In conservative clubs there's a room for most of us, a VIP room, and then a room with just DonGlock26

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    If it were me I'd go after AT&T.

Here's my thought process: The pattern is clear. If Hillary is getting too cozy with the Russians then accuse Trump of getting too cozy with the Russians. If Joe Biden is playing footsie with the Ukraine then accuse Trump of playing footsie with the Ukraine. No matter what the crime accuse Trump of the crime before you yourself get accused of the crime. Simply being the first to make the accusation deflects the blame in another direction.

This strategy only works if two critical elements are in place. First, government officials must have your back and be willing to ignore facts, hide evidence, and leak false narratives to the press. The Deep State in all its glory. Secondly, the media must be willing to play along. Tens of millions of people are reached every day by Left Wing media sources including everyone from Google to CNN. This overwhelming media tsunami can convince the average voter of almost any story no matter how silly and illogical it may be. Repeat a story over and over long enough and people will believe almost anything.

Which is why I'd go after AT&T - they own the Warner Group which owns CNN. That's about as deep as the Deep State gets and it would be really easy to make the case that AT&T is a "kingpin" in the charade and is also an unindicted co-conspirator. So indict them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (09-22-2019)

Thread Information