V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

A private area on a beach in southeast Florida
    Thanks

Question America: A Land Without Truth

"It has been 17 days since a four-year study of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 by civil engineers was made available to the media. The study concluded that fire was not the cause of the collapse of the 47-story building. The study also concluded that “the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.” https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...lies-in-ruins/

In other words, the study concludes that the building was intentionally destroyed by controlled demolition. Controlled demolition means that there was a plan to destroy the building and that access to the building inhabited by a number of US security agencies was permitted in order to wire the building for demolition. This finding is consistent with what the owner of the World Trade Center, Silverstein, said on television, that the decision was made “to pull” the building.

To pull a building means to bring it down by controlled demolition. Later, Silverstein tried to retract his admission and claimed that he meant the decision was made to pull the firemen out of the building, but according to reports no firemen were in the building as the fires were not regarded as of any consequence.
    After 17 days, the report of the civil engineering team remains unmentioned in the American media except for a local Alaska TV station and a local Alaska newspaper. The report went straight into the Memory Hole. The vast majority of the American people will never know that the information has been kept from them.
    The pile of lies that constitutes American awareness is very high. Indeed, it is as high as the hundred-story twin towers: the lies about Gaddafi and Libya, Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction,” “Assad’s use of chemical weapons,” the Taliban, Osama bin Laden, Yemen, Pakistan, China, Russian invasions, World War II, World War I, Vietnam War, overthrows of Latin American governments, Ukraine, Spanish/American war, and on, and on.
    All of these lies have been exposed, but the facts have been kept from the vast majority of Americans. Historians such as Howard Zinn in his book, A People’s History of the United States, and Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick in their book, The Untold History of the United States, attempted to make Americans more aware of the false reality in which they live, but the small number of voices on the side of truth are simply overwhelmed by a massive propaganda machine.
    The reason for the dim future that the United States faces is that explanations are controlled by elites in the interest of their agendas. There is no independent media except on the Internet, and that media is being overwhelmed by the numerous elite-sponsored websites.
    Many Americans are too mentally and emotionally weak to come to grips with the possibility that the events of September 11, 2001, were a false flag attack orchestrated in order to serve agendas hidden from the American people. They are much more comfortable not to look at the evidence and simply dismiss it as a “conspiracy theory.”
    The families of those killed in the twin towers made a stink about the unexplained total failure of US national security. No one was held accountable for the amazing security breaches and dysfunction of the national security state. Washington tried to buy off the families with money, but only partially succeeded. The “Jersey Girls” helped to rally impacted families. After one year of stonewalling their demands for an investigation, the White House finally agreed to a political investigation and appointed the 9/11 Commission, which avoided a forensic investigation.
    In contrast to the families who lost members in the twin towers, I have never heard anything about a similar organization of families of those who died in the hijacked airliners. Perhaps they are included in the 9/11 Family Steering Committee. If so, they must have been silent members. I have not come across any sign of them demanding explanations. It is almost as if they don’t exist.
    Those who know that they have been lied to about Septermer 11, 2001, are still trying to get truthful answers. A report on their latest efforts can be found here: https://www.globalresearch.ca/911-tr...ttacks/5689203 "

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...erm=2019-09-20

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beachcomber For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-21-2019),nonsqtr (09-21-2019),Rutabaga (09-22-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Howard Zinn??? The premier hystery revisionist. Methinks Ollie Stoned gets his ideas from him

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    I heard an "expert" talking about this on a late-night radio program and he said the main support columns were not destroyed by fire. They were pulverized by explosions. I think he referred to some of the debris as fine shards of metal that could not have been caused by fire. So he said they are calling for an investigation.
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-21-2019 at 09:55 AM.

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Well there is truth, but there has been so much BS being spread out that we cannot recognize the truth at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IvanLeFou For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-21-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Add to that the fact that many people in the U.S. are raised to believe absolutely in the totally unbelievable.

Did Trinnity get rid of the Conspiracy forum?

Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    America: A Land Without Truth

And this post continued the tradition.

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Building 7 was brought down by explosives. And people (even here) are attempting to derail the truth about it.
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    "It has been 17 days since a four-year study of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 by civil engineers was made available to the media. The study concluded that fire was not the cause of the collapse of the 47-story building. The study also concluded that “the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.” https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...lies-in-ruins/

In other words, the study concludes that the building was intentionally destroyed by controlled demolition. Controlled demolition means that there was a plan to destroy the building and that access to the building inhabited by a number of US security agencies was permitted in order to wire the building for demolition. This finding is consistent with what the owner of the World Trade Center, Silverstein, said on television, that the decision was made “to pull” the building.

To pull a building means to bring it down by controlled demolition. Later, Silverstein tried to retract his admission and claimed that he meant the decision was made to pull the firemen out of the building, but according to reports no firemen were in the building as the fires were not regarded as of any consequence.
    After 17 days, the report of the civil engineering team remains unmentioned in the American media except for a local Alaska TV station and a local Alaska newspaper. The report went straight into the Memory Hole. The vast majority of the American people will never know that the information has been kept from them.
    The pile of lies that constitutes American awareness is very high. Indeed, it is as high as the hundred-story twin towers: the lies about Gaddafi and Libya, Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction,” “Assad’s use of chemical weapons,” the Taliban, Osama bin Laden, Yemen, Pakistan, China, Russian invasions, World War II, World War I, Vietnam War, overthrows of Latin American governments, Ukraine, Spanish/American war, and on, and on.
    All of these lies have been exposed, but the facts have been kept from the vast majority of Americans. Historians such as Howard Zinn in his book, A People’s History of the United States, and Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick in their book, The Untold History of the United States, attempted to make Americans more aware of the false reality in which they live, but the small number of voices on the side of truth are simply overwhelmed by a massive propaganda machine.
    The reason for the dim future that the United States faces is that explanations are controlled by elites in the interest of their agendas. There is no independent media except on the Internet, and that media is being overwhelmed by the numerous elite-sponsored websites.
    Many Americans are too mentally and emotionally weak to come to grips with the possibility that the events of September 11, 2001, were a false flag attack orchestrated in order to serve agendas hidden from the American people. They are much more comfortable not to look at the evidence and simply dismiss it as a “conspiracy theory.”
    The families of those killed in the twin towers made a stink about the unexplained total failure of US national security. No one was held accountable for the amazing security breaches and dysfunction of the national security state. Washington tried to buy off the families with money, but only partially succeeded. The “Jersey Girls” helped to rally impacted families. After one year of stonewalling their demands for an investigation, the White House finally agreed to a political investigation and appointed the 9/11 Commission, which avoided a forensic investigation.
    In contrast to the families who lost members in the twin towers, I have never heard anything about a similar organization of families of those who died in the hijacked airliners. Perhaps they are included in the 9/11 Family Steering Committee. If so, they must have been silent members. I have not come across any sign of them demanding explanations. It is almost as if they don’t exist.
    Those who know that they have been lied to about Septermer 11, 2001, are still trying to get truthful answers. A report on their latest efforts can be found here: https://www.globalresearch.ca/911-tr...ttacks/5689203 "

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...erm=2019-09-20
    Pure bullshit.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Building 7 was brought down by explosives. And people (even here) are attempting to derail the truth about it.
    You forgot to capitalize Truth. I wonder if 24,000 gallons of jet fuel in an enclosed space with a fire could explode? I wonder if we could have a conspiracy with over 20 people and have not a single one sell out to the National Enquirer or come to Jesus? I wonder why people prefer to believe the unbelievable when reality is quite clear?

In the city where I worked an old grain elevator was being demolished. The company hired a demotion firm to do the deed. A dozen men, many pounds of explosives, an early morning blast so there wouldn't be much traffic and hundreds came for the show.

There was the countdown and, Boom, it went. There was an incredible cloud of dust and when it cleared the grain elevator stood proud against the sky. The first floor was mostly gone.

But, people choose to believe the explosive to take down a huge skyscraper could be smuggled in and placed with detonators and no one would notice. Then, there would be massive hypnosis to make people believe airplanes flew into the buildings starting a fire. Some time later the building comes down.

Unbelievable.

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Ridicule all you like. It is the truth.
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

Thread Information