User Tag List

Thread: Pistol whipped/Man with concealed-carry holds suspect, accused of crashing into cars,

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks

Pistol whipped/Man with concealed-carry holds suspect, accused of crashing into cars,

Man with concealed-carry holds suspect, accused of crashing into cars, at bay

By: Erin Edwards
    Charges are pending for a man accused of ramming his truck into cars at a Fort Mill plaza. The suspect was eventually stopped by another man with a gun.

Witnesses said the suspect got in his black truck and continuously slammed into three to four cars. He was stopped by one of the drivers, who was carrying a gun. The man with the gun allegedly hit the suspect in the head with the weapon.

“I thought he shot him, but he had pistol-whipped the fellow and that’s what made the gun go off,” said witness John Simpson.

The York County Sheriff’s Office said the person with the gun will not face charges and is a legal concealed-carry gun owner.

The rest of the article may be viewed at WSOC TV
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. — George Mason, during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (09-20-2019),teeceetx (09-20-2019)

Thread Information