User Tag List

Thread: Mother Kills 1-Year-Old After Rubbing Heroin Residue on Her Gums to Help Her Sleep

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks

Mother Kills 1-Year-Old After Rubbing Heroin Residue on Her Gums to Help Her Sleep

Silke Jasso, September 19, 2019

Penobscot County JailPenobscot County Jail
    A year after her 1-year-old daughter died from acute fentanyl poison, 33-year-old Kimberly Nelligan was arrested on September 19, after rubbing heroin residue on her daughter gums to help her sleep. The woman had allegedly done the same thing to her two older children. During a court appearance, the Maine woman pleaded not guilty to a Class D charge of child endangerment and a Class E charge of drug possession of a schedule Z drug.

According to the court documents, Nelligan rubbed small amounts heroin on the girl’s gums about 15 times over the course of two months before her death on October 10, 2018. The Medical Examiner’s office officially determined the toddler cause of death was due to acute fentanyl intoxication, which means the heroin was likely laced with a potent opioid. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid pain reliever that is prescribed for severe pain, but is sold illegally for its “heroin-like effect.”

Despite the findings, Nelligan denied ever using heroines when she was approached by authorities last year but then admitted to using heroin at least once a week for two months before her daughter’s death and snorted heroin that came in small baggies. She then admitted to using the drug on her other children as a sleep aid. Her husband reportedly helped police “make a case against her.”

The Bangor Daily News
    reported that the baby’s father told authorities he had witnessed his wife rubbing the heroin on their daughter’s gums. She then told him she didn’t mean to hurt her on purpose. If convicted, the mother, who does not deserve to be called mother, could be sentenced to a year-in a-half in prison. Which seems ridiculous to me, since this woman drugged and killed her own daughter, despite her knowing what the consequences could be.

Nelligan is currently out on personal recognizance bail. Her conditions include no contact with the biological father and no unsupervised contact with children under 18. She is also not allowed to consume any illegal drugs or alcohol.
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 09-19-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason, during Virginias Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Madison (09-19-2019)

Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Another that requires lead injections in order to cure.

Silke Jasso, September 19, 2019

Penobscot County JailPenobscot County Jail
    A year after her 1-year-old daughter died from acute fentanyl poison, 33-year-old Kimberly Nelligan was arrested on September 19, after rubbing heroin residue on her daughter gums to help her sleep. The woman had allegedly done the same thing to her two older children. During a court appearance, the Maine woman pleaded not guilty to a Class D charge of child endangerment and a Class E charge of drug possession of a schedule Z drug.

According to the court documents, Nelligan rubbed small amounts heroin on the girl’s gums about 15 times over the course of two months before her death on October 10, 2018. The Medical Examiner’s office officially determined the toddler cause of death was due to acute fentanyl intoxication, which means the heroin was likely laced with a potent opioid. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid pain reliever that is prescribed for severe pain, but is sold illegally for its “heroin-like effect.”

Despite the findings, Nelligan denied ever using heroines when she was approached by authorities last year but then admitted to using heroin at least once a week for two months before her daughter’s death and snorted heroin that came in small baggies. She then admitted to using the drug on her other children as a sleep aid. Her husband reportedly helped police “make a case against her.”

The Bangor Daily News
    reported that the baby’s father told authorities he had witnessed his wife rubbing the heroin on their daughter’s gums. She then told him she didn’t mean to hurt her on purpose. If convicted, the mother, who does not deserve to be called mother, could be sentenced to a year-in a-half in prison. Which seems ridiculous to me, since this woman drugged and killed her own daughter, despite her knowing what the consequences could be.

Nelligan is currently out on personal recognizance bail. Her conditions include no contact with the biological father and no unsupervised contact with children under 18. She is also not allowed to consume any illegal drugs or alcohol.
    Montana

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Montana For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-19-2019),Madison (09-19-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Personal recognizance? Folks, this is what the democratic party has achieved, its greatest success if you will, they have annihilated the family and its traditional roles... The rightful penalty for this horror is to stoke up a savage fire in town square, then invite every person over the age of 13 to come and watch as they burn her ass in it!
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-19-2019),Madison (09-19-2019),Montana (09-19-2019),someguy (09-19-2019),zeke501 (09-21-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    those dumbfuckers ...do they deserve to live ?
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-19-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    No alcohol or drug use for the muthah? She won't be able to manage that. Perhaps she will overdose before her court date. I doubt she misses her children.....she probably isn't even aware they aren't with her.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    She is charged with child endangerment? Isn't this at least manslaughter?

I suppose she could claim it was just an abortion, if she gets a leftist judge there would be no crime.
    Last edited by Morning Star; 09-20-2019 at 08:28 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

notofimport36 (09-20-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Maybe i missed something here but since when does a good line of coke put you to sleep?

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    Maybe i missed something here but since when does a good line of coke put you to sleep?
    it was fantanyl, (heroine) not coke.
    Last edited by Morning Star; 09-20-2019 at 02:20 PM.

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    it was fantanyl, (heroine) not coke.
    Shows ya how much I know about drugs and stuff.

Thread Information