User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco museum airs film calling for white genocide: Why Dont We Murder More

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

San Francisco museum airs film calling for white genocide: Why Dont We Murder More

San Francisco museum airs film calling for white genocide: celebrated by left-wing lunatics €“ NaturalNews.com

One colored person is seen stating in the film, in unintentionally ironic fashion, that “whiteness” means “abusive and violent.” Another claims that “whiteness invades my life and my mind.” And yet another states, “I’m angry at white people most of the time.”

This 11-minute piece of “art” had originally been uploaded to YouTube, but was since removed by the Google-owned platform for its overt racism. But Yerba Buena Center for the Arts aired it from July 23 to August 25, with the help of grants from the City of San Francisco, the National Endowment for the Arts, Bloomberg Philanthropies, and the James Irvine Foundation.

An official description of the film states that it’s “an examination of whiteness, its unassailable immortality, and how it permeates our daily lives,” the suggestion being that all white people are evil and need to be murdered to achieve social “equity.”

Blaming all acts of violence against “black and brown people” on “white people,” the film asks why society hasn’t “normalized” allowing acts of violence to be committed against white people, including cold-blooded murder.

Other noteworthy segments in Garcia’s film include an interview with a white liberal woman who claims that “the insidious nature of whiteness begins at a very young age.” Another pronounces that “whiteness should be, definitely, harmed and like, destroyed.”

“What we have to eradicate is whiteness,” screams another. “I think the reason we don’t murder more white people is because they are protected, in a sense,” yet another opines.

As we reported on previously, some universities are now accepting this same position in favor of white genocide, including the University of Southern California (USC), which actually tacked up a mural on one of its buildings calling on students to “Dismantle Whiteness.”
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 09-18-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019),Brat (09-18-2019),Garden House Queen (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019),valley ranch (09-18-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Progs. I can't tell the difference except they're taller now.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-18-2019),Foghorn (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),NORAD (09-18-2019),Swedgin (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Of course, if a minority watches this racist propaganda piece, and then goes out and murders a few of San Fran's White Faggots, the Leftist will blame "MAGA hat Trump supporters," as they are so numerous in the City of Shit, by the Sea.....

Lucifer is building his army......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Knucklehead-ery

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-18-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    How does one stop this insanity, as if the killing of Whites will solve THEIR own problems. Let's look to where the non-Whites come from. Africa, the Middle East, and South America. All virtues of the highest standards of living, freedom, efficiencies of production, intellectual superiority, peace, and tranquility. Compare that to the White Western world. There, you have your answer.

To any Whites who support this insanity, please step up, make yourself known, and either move to these 3rd world hellholes, or kill yourself. If you're too cowardly to do so, then arrange to have a person of "color" do it for you, as I'm sure they would gladly do so. The rest of us Whites will cheerfully step in and remove your pathetic selves from the planet if all else fails. Come on, step right up... or shut your fucking pitiful and pathetic mouths.
    Last edited by teeceetx; 09-18-2019 at 10:44 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    How does one stop this insanity, as if the killing of Whites will solve THEIR own problems. Let's look to where the non-Whites come from. Africa and South America. Both virtues of the highest standards of living, efficiencies of production, intellectual superiority. Compare that to the White Western world. There, you have your answer.
    The Pro Minority Zeitgeist has been pervasive and consumed Pop Culture for last 35 years
    To any Whites who support this insanity, please step up, make yourself known, and kill yourself. If you're too cowardly to do so, then arrange to have a person of "color" do it for you, as I'm sure they would gladly do. The rest of us Whites will cheerfully step in and remove your pathetic selves from the planet if need be. Come on, step right up...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-18-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    There are people on the left so batshit crazy and racism obsessed that they see such testimony as evidence of White Racism all around us. What it really demonstrates is the number of black people who have delusions of persecution so intense they are a public danger to innocent white people.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-18-2019),Dr. Felix Birdbiter (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),MrogersNhood (09-20-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    including the University of Southern California (USC), which actually tacked up a mural on one of its buildings calling on students to “Dismantle Whiteness.”
    That's unbelievable. USC is a private school and was supposed to be on a level of prestige second only to Stanford business school in that region.

It was supposed to be a little more conservative than the other public universities, but I suppose that was 20 years ago. It is in Los Angeles, so maybe not surprising these days.

The whole state has undergone a huge change in the last 20 years.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Must be they want niggers to hang. I take nothing else from that bullshit.

Ones that should, should.
    Last edited by MrogersNhood; 09-18-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Oh so that is why they oppose black face, it makes it harder to target white people for elimination.
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

Thread Information