User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSNBC, CNN rip House Dems over 'failure' Lewandowski hearing: 'They don't know what t

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion EnderPosting Award
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks

MSNBC, CNN rip House Dems over 'failure' Lewandowski hearing: 'They don't know what t

MSNBC, CNN rip House Dems over 'failure' Lewandowski hearing: 'They don't know what they're doing'

House Democrats apparently had such a rough day on Tuesday that even analysts and pundits on left-leaning networks MSNBC and CNN blasted them over their handling Corey Lewandowski.

Politico reporter and MSNBC analyst Jake Sherman:

"At the end of the day, Democrats are going to have to leave this hearing and say, 'What did we accomplish today and did it bring us closer to X?' They don't know what 'X' is," Sherman told the panel.

"They don't know what they're doing and at the end of this hearing, I suspect... that they feel like Trump has changed the rules so much that he's impervious to all of this. He's not afraid of impeachment... so they're just kind of coasting along and doing their thing."

Meanwhile, CNN commentator Amanda Carpenter similarly pulled no punches.

"We're all thinking what was the point of this hearing today," Carpenter said. "Republicans, Trump people keep talking about 'owning the libs.' Corey Lewandowski owned the Judiciary Committee today. Jerry Nadler played a stupid game and they won a stupid prize because Corey Lewandowski just made a sham of that."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc...wski-hearing-they-dont-know-what-theyre-doing

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

-attributed to George Orwell

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

fortis (09-18-2019),Libhater (09-18-2019),patrickt (09-18-2019),Retiredat50 (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    They're just now figuring out the Democrats don't know what they're doing?

We have a bunch of real rocket scientists here, don't we?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (09-18-2019),DonGlock26 (09-18-2019),Retiredat50 (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    The Democrats look like everyone who has tried to prove something for which there is absolutely no evidence. They look like idiots. They try to destroy Justice Kavanaugh with no evidence. They want to impeach President Trump with no evidence of wrong doing. They say the country is sinking when there is not only no evidence of that but much evidence to the contrary. Should I mention Climate Change? Should I mention their support of President Obama? Should I mention public schooling?

The Democrats look exactly like everyone else who tries to prove a point with no evidence. Worse than fools. They look like angry, bitter, vindictive fools. They're desperate for revenge on President Trump for winning an election they're thought they'd stolen fair and square.
    Last edited by patrickt; 09-18-2019 at 08:03 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Retiredat50 (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    It was great. I saw some of it. He really took them to the woodshed. He took the veil off and showed it to be a clown show.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (09-18-2019),Retiredat50 (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Don, this link is wrong, I think.
    CNN commentator Amanda Carpenter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (09-18-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion EnderPosting Award
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Don, this link is wrong, I think.
    CNN commentator Amanda Carpenter
    Looks like Fox News referenced the wrong link. Thanks!!
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

-attributed to George Orwell

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    OMG! This was better than any Saturday Night Live sketch, so much better!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    They might as well just select one individual & use dummies that look like the others just like a ventriloquist.

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (09-18-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    I new it was going to be a circus, and it was. I'm sure more reasoned heads tried to convince the Democraps this was a bad idea, but they did it anyway. It was truly a farce, and Lewandowski played them all like a fiddle. It highlighted just how pathetically dumb they are all. Watching them get angry, like petulant children who can't have it their way. In a way, it was rather sad, having to watch these morons try and unsuccessfully trip up Lewandowski. None of them was even a close match in intelligence to Lewandowski, and it was apparent to everyone!!!

And now they want to again go after Kavanaugh with yet another unsubstantiated story from some NY Times writers, who fail to admit the "victim" doesn't even remember the incident!!! Yet again, more pathetic machinations from the double digit IQ crowd.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    The Democrats look like everyone who has tried to prove something for which there is absolutely no evidence. They look like idiots. They try to destroy Justice Kavanaugh with no evidence. They want to impeach President Trump with no evidence of wrong doing. They say the country is sinking when there is not only no evidence of that but much evidence to the contrary. Should I mention Climate Change? Should I mention their support of President Obama? Should I mention public schooling?

The Democrats look exactly like everyone else who tries to prove a point with no evidence. Worse than fools. They look like angry, bitter, vindictive fools. They're desperate for revenge on President Trump for winning an election they're thought they'd stolen fair and square.
    That is exactly what Democrats are, angry, bitter, vindictive fools desperate for revenge on President Trump for winning an election they're thought they'd stolen fair and square.

Thread Information