User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgia Homeowner Uses Semi-Automatic Rifle To Return Fire Against Three Masked Att

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St James View Post
    .......not quite sure what your point is. The three outside fired at the house, first, according to reports. The defender retrieved his firearm and returned fire.
    Just imagine, if those three hadn't been outside of this guy's home, they'd be eating breakfast today.
    My point is that the reporting is weak and does not tell us the real story. Are these 3 dead people "attackers" or "would be robbers"? Was the victim inside or outside when the shooting started? These are specific facts that would further our understanding of what when on.

The three "would be robbers" never entered the home, or attempted to enter the home, as indicated in the OP, or as you say "fired at the house". The OP says "The homeowner was outside along with another man and a woman with him at the residence. When one of the would-be robbers took out a gun and began firing, the homeowner shot back." Did the homeowner retrieve his rifle after the "robbers" started shooting? Or was he outside arguing with the "robbers", holding his rifle? If the homeowner was outside, and able to return fire immediately, then obviously he went outside with his rifle, before any gun was drawn by the "robbers". You can't hide that you're holding a rifle, even at 4am. In the middle of a gun battle, the time it takes to run inside your home, grab your gun, and return fire is more than enough time to die at the hands of your attackers. Heck, there is always an argument about having a round in the chamber to shorten response time, let alone go back into your house to retrieve a weapon! This reporting is bad and does not give us enough pertinent facts to understand what went down. Do you think these gang bangers are just going to stand around? "Ah, excuse me for a minute, I have to go get my gun, don't leave, I'll be right back."

Point #2: Three punks dead. If they had brought a fourth gang member, there would be four punks dead. Four dead punks is better than three dead punks, and as a bonus, we then get to hear the left try to justify four dead punks included in their bogus statistics about mass shootings.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Three young punks who are taken out of the pretty baby makin gene pool , the Truck Driver will be attacked even if he is a brother.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    My point is that the reporting is weak and does not tell us the real story. Are these 3 dead people "attackers" or "would be robbers"? Was the victim inside or outside when the shooting started? These are specific facts that would further our understanding of what when on.

The three "would be robbers" never entered the home, or attempted to enter the home, as indicated in the OP, or as you say "fired at the house". The OP says "The homeowner was outside along with another man and a woman with him at the residence. When one of the would-be robbers took out a gun and began firing, the homeowner shot back." Did the homeowner retrieve his rifle after the "robbers" started shooting? Or was he outside arguing with the "robbers", holding his rifle? If the homeowner was outside, and able to return fire immediately, then obviously he went outside with his rifle, before any gun was drawn by the "robbers". You can't hide that you're holding a rifle, even at 4am. In the middle of a gun battle, the time it takes to run inside your home, grab your gun, and return fire is more than enough time to die at the hands of your attackers. Heck, there is always an argument about having a round in the chamber to shorten response time, let alone go back into your house to retrieve a weapon! This reporting is bad and does not give us enough pertinent facts to understand what went down. Do you think these gang bangers are just going to stand around? "Ah, excuse me for a minute, I have to go get my gun, don't leave, I'll be right back."

Point #2: Three punks dead. If they had brought a fourth gang member, there would be four punks dead. Four dead punks is better than three dead punks, and as a bonus, we then get to hear the left try to justify four dead punks included in their bogus statistics about mass shootings.
    The fact that the three were wearing masks indicates they were up to no good. The fact that they were armed indicates the same. The homeowner might have just come home after a load delivery, saw them in his front yard and went out to confront them, armed of course because If three men wearing masks are in my front yard at 4 in the morning, I'm not going out unarmed. I might tell them to get, but not without backup.
    But whatever else is clear, they shot first and he returned fire, according to ear witnesses. They had masks on, they were on his property, they were armed, they fired first, he returned fire, that makes it self-defense.
    Last edited by St James; 09-18-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St James For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019),markdido (09-18-2019),MisterVeritis (09-18-2019)

Thread Information