User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Homeowner Uses Semi-Automatic Rifle To Return Fire Against Three Masked Att

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks

Georgia Homeowner Uses Semi-Automatic Rifle To Return Fire Against Three Masked Att

Georgia Homeowner Uses Semi-Automatic Rifle To Return Fire Against Three Masked Attackers. None Survived
    Scott Morefield

A Georgia homeowner returned fire against three would-be robbers early Monday morning, killing all three.

Two 16-year-olds and a 15-year-old reportedly covered their faces and approached a Conyers, Georgia, residence around 4 a.m. Monday, according to the Rockdale County Sheriffs Office.

The homeowner was outside along with another man and a woman with him at the residence. When one of the would-be robbers took out a gun and began firing, the homeowner shot back.

The victims of the attempted robbery were all uninjured, but the three attempted robbery suspects were all shot during the exchange of gunfire and succumbed to their injuries, one on scene and two at a local hospital after being transported, said sheriffs department in a news release,
    according to CNN
    I heard a guy yelling for help. Help me, help me, Im dying, Im dying, help me, help me, neighbor Brian Jenkins told CNN affiliate WSB.
    Carlos Watson, a neighbor who ran outside to help told the network he heard five handgun shots, then a slew of shots from what he thought was an assault rifle.

Neighbors told WSB that the homeowner does own a semi-automatic rifle and is a truck driver who is highly protective of his mother, the outlet reported.

The sheriffs office told CNN the teens, whose names have not been released, did not live in the neighborhood but were from the area.
    The shooting is currently under investigation. Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett told CNN this could be a stand-your-ground type of case.

From CNN:
    Georgias self-defense laws say that someone generally can use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony. There are exceptions, including that the defender cannot have provoked the attack.
    There is also no duty to retreat in Georgia law, but the defender has the right to stand his or her ground and use force.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/17/g...ked-attackers/

I'd like to see Beto weigh in on this.
    'The homeowner should have been properly armed with a musket...........There is no need for AR's, AK's, SKS's when a musket is sufficient"
    Freaking-assed gun grabbers are going to try and find a way to turn this on the defender
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to St James For This Useful Post:

Beachcomber (09-18-2019),Conservative Libertarian (09-18-2019),dinosaur (09-18-2019),HawkTheSlayer (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),MisterVeritis (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    I'll just bet he saved more lives than his own.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-18-2019),DonGlock26 (09-18-2019),Hillofbeans (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),MisterVeritis (09-18-2019),St James (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    If they were willing to do this on one home, they've either tried it before or had more plans. The sad part about it is they were young men who made the wrong choice and left the homeowner with no choice.
    It's all about choices.
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St James For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    That's a lot of peeples to be just standing around outside at 4 am.

Great reporting.

Three young men attempt a robbery? They cover their faces and start shooting? Sounds more like attempted murder than attempted robbery,

Three intended victims, one or more outside the home, at 4 am, and one returns fire? What, he ran back inside, retrieved his weapon, came back outside, and shot three robbers dead? Or was he already standing outside with his gun? At 4 am?

A neighbor came out to help? Did he bring his doctor bag or an AR?

Damn, just one dead kid shy of a mass shooting. Don't these punks know the rules? Four, you need four!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),MisterVeritis (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    That's a lot of peeples to be just standing around outside at 4 am.

Great reporting.

Three young men attempt a robbery? They cover their faces and start shooting? Sounds more like attempted murder than attempted robbery,

Three intended victims, one or more outside the home, at 4 am, and one returns fire? What, he ran back inside, retrieved his weapon, came back outside, and shot three robbers dead? Or was he already standing outside with his gun? At 4 am?

A neighbor came out to help? Did he bring his doctor bag or an AR?

Damn, just one dead kid shy of a mass shooting. Don't these punks know the rules? Four, you need four!
    .......not quite sure what your point is. The three outside fired at the house, first, according to reports. The defender retrieved his firearm and returned fire.
    Just imagine, if those three hadn't been outside of this guy's home, they'd be eating breakfast today.
    Last edited by St James; 09-18-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    - Thucydides

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St James For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Progressive shit stains are concerned about why this homeowner was in his own yard at 4 am. I cannot express how much I despise those sons of bitches.
    Lemmings - We will defend to the death our right to be misinformed!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019),Knightkore (09-18-2019),St James (09-18-2019),teeceetx (09-18-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Duplicate thread posted yesterday.

Sounds like it was a home invasion gone bad for the invaders
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason, during Virginias Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-18-2019),Northern Rivers (09-18-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    As far as I'm concerned, that's a massive savings for the county and state, as these three were already on track to cost the taxpayers lives and money. How many more crimes would these 3 jackals have committed in their lives? (2) 16 yr olds and (1) 15 year old, and they were already doing home invasions, armed and masked. Think about the toll. Lives lost, injuries suffered, police costs, court costs, incarceration costs, lawyer costs, and on and on.

This is the way all home invasions should end - with all the criminals dead on the ground.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    The My Baby di'nt do nuffin crowd will get revenge on the Truck Driver , do not doubt this .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-18-2019),St James (09-18-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    The My Baby di'nt do nuffin crowd will get revenge on the Truck Driver , do not doubt this .
    Possibly not because the shooter and the 3 pos are all black.
    Lemmings - We will defend to the death our right to be misinformed!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

St James (09-18-2019)

Thread Information