Thread: Vaping flavors may worsen addiction

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    thing is...in this life there are a lot of things that are dangerous. cars are dangerous. animals are dangerous. pools are dangerous. sports are dangerous. guns are dangerous. democrats are dangerous. food is dangerous. barbecue grills are dangerous, wood stoves are dangerous, soft drinks are dangerous. running is dangerous. scissors are dangerous.

Do you really want the government meddling in your personal llife?
    ....you mean more than it already is?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    I was listening to the Rush Limbaugh show yesterday (99% of which I enjoy and agree with) and he was talking about how people are often fooled by guests who get invited to speak on TV shows as though they are experts on one topic or another. He said they often don't know what they're talking about.

Soon after, he started talking about vaping and he appeared to be defending it by saying the following: "Nicotine alone doesn't cause cancer!" And he went on and on as though he were an expert, speaking with great certainty, as usual. I have to confess that I almost (sort of) believed it.

But here's what I found after searching online: "Is nicotine a carcinogen?" https://www.bing.com/search?q=is+nic...FORM=QBRE&sp=3

The CDC says: "The information about nicotine as a carcinogen is inconclusive." But I don't recall Rush having any doubts about it. I remember him saying with great certainty that, "Nicotine alone doesn't cause cancer!"
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-19-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Thread Information