User Tag List

Thread: Bloomberg's anti-gun storm troopers to meet 2nd Amendment citizen militia in PA capit

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks

Post Bloomberg's anti-gun storm troopers to meet 2nd Amendment citizen militia in PA capit

Next week Michael Bloomberg is busing in gun grabbers from out-of-state to push through new gun control measures up for legislative vote. These people are not organic. They are being paid to show support for the PA legislature's rape of law abiding PA citizens.

This will be a big money vs US Constitution meeting (ahem) on Sept 24-25 at the capital building in Harrisburg, and everyone is invited to attend. More here: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Bloomberg's paid storm troopers bring a shameful assault on American citizen rights and PA law.

For what?

I attended an anti-motorcycle helmet law protest in Harrisburg several years ago that brought a very large gathering of bikers of all kinds united against a legislative vote on new law requiring motorcycle helmets. The bill was defeated.

There are three bills at issue next week. See link.
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-17-2019 at 10:40 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-17-2019),Knightkore (09-17-2019),Lone Gunman (09-17-2019),Old Ridge Runner (09-18-2019),St James (09-17-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    PA is going the way of CA and NY. Didn't the governor just convert to Islam? Watch out Pennsylvanian's, you may wake up thinking you are in a bad dream.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-17-2019),Brat (09-17-2019),Hillofbeans (09-17-2019),Knightkore (09-17-2019),Lone Gunman (09-17-2019),Old Ridge Runner (09-18-2019),St James (09-17-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Militia is just Folks who need to show up , When Militia needs to show up they need to liaise with Leos & NG because its gone south .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-17-2019),Lone Gunman (09-17-2019),Old Ridge Runner (09-18-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    They don't want all guns. They just want the ones that will be used against them when they insert Demo/Sharia Law upon the nation.
    That means everyone who supports the BoR is going to be branded The Enemy.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until the next war for power begins between friends
    Last edited by St James; 09-17-2019 at 12:13 PM.
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    I wonder if Bloomburg will use the same buses they do for an Elizabeth Warren rally?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-17-2019),Old Ridge Runner (09-18-2019),St James (09-17-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I wonder if Bloomburg will use the same buses they do for an Elizabeth Warren rally?
    Hey, that's an interesting thought. Maybe Al Sharpton uses the same ones too. Maybe we could go after the bus company, and nail all three of them at once. If we disabled the buses, no one would show up to any of the rallies, and then the media wouldn't know what to do either cuz they couldn't make hay out of it.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Hey, that's an interesting thought. Maybe Al Sharpton uses the same ones too. Maybe we could go after the bus company, and nail all three of them at once. If we disabled the buses, no one would show up to any of the rallies, and then the media wouldn't know what to do either cuz they couldn't make hay out of it.
    Now, you damned well they'll blame it on Trump.................shucks
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    PA is going the way of CA and NY. Didn't the governor just convert to Islam? Watch out Pennsylvanian's, you may wake up thinking you are in a bad dream.
    No it isn't. PA is pretty strongly pro gun rights, at least western PA is. I think there are also a lot of legal gun owning citizens in the Philly suburbs too.

I try to ignore the governor, a democrat, because he is extremely annoying. Every time he is in the news it's to announce he is going to raise taxes again -- not just a lot but every time, 100% of the time, like this is how he does favors for Pennsylvanians. All he ever does is propose new taxes, illicit thieving under cover of the law, and Wolf is absolutely addicted to it.

I hope he is dumped like a bag of broken records next election. He's so boringly, predictably methodical, I think he must be Methodist. I recall reading that he is though I rarely read about him because I get allergic and start coughing, sneezing and wheezing.

He's out of here ASAP, I hope.
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-17-2019 at 03:08 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-17-2019),Old Ridge Runner (09-18-2019),St James (09-17-2019)

Thread Information