User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Was Dr Huxtable a sexual predator?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fortis View Post
    What happened to the 5th, you seem more interested in a conviction than due process, yes, sometimes people slip through the cracks but destroying the constitution is not the solution.

If we both worked at the same company & i told the owner/manager i saw you take money out of the desk. There's no cameras because he cheap, so you get fired without any proof. Would you consider this fair, i'm quite sure you would complain that there is no proof that you took the money.

I place much credence with William Blackstone...http://mrsmucciolaw.weebly.com/crimi.../10-guilty-men
    What? You’re getting so far off on a tangent I don’t even know what your point is. He got due process. And if 60 employees say you stole something, there is probably a good case

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    What? You’re getting so far off on a tangent I don’t even know what your point is. He got due process. And if 60 employees say you stole something, there is probably a good case
    And, with six primary witnesses at the Salem Witch Trials there was probably a good cause. Hysteria is commonplace, Fin.

As for your ironic question, that TV show came around after I detoxed from television. Never saw it. I think Bill Cosby's big sin was not being a leftist Democrat. Also, as a comic, he was funny. Leftists hate that. Comedy is supposed to be nasty and political.

This reminds me of the furor last week about a Republican ad that showed Ocasio-Cortez's face on fire. There was no such ad. There was an ad that showed a picture of Ocasio-Cortez being burned but I thought only an irrational leftist, which I realize is a redundancy, could distinguish between a picture and a face. Dr. Huxtable never existed. Bill Cosby wasn't a doctor.

Yes, he was convicted and O.J. walked. The system isn't even close to perfect. I'm always amazed when a woman goes to a man's hotel room at 3 a.m. to look at some pictures and is raped. That got Mike Tyson a prison term.

I would have thought with the man in prison he could get a little privacy. I was wrong.
    Last edited by patrickt; 09-17-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    And, with six primary witnesses at the Salem Witch Trials there was probably a good cause. Hysteria is commonplace, Fin.

As for your ironic question, that TV show came around after I detoxed from television. Never saw it. I think Bill Cosby's big sin was not being a leftist Democrat. Also, as a comic, he was funny. Leftists hate that. Comedy is supposed to be nasty and political.

This reminds me of the furor last week about a Republican ad that showed Ocasio-Cortez's face on fire. There was no such ad. There was an ad that showed a picture of Ocasio-Cortez being burned but I thought only an irrational leftist, which I realize is a redundancy, could distinguish between a picture and a face. Dr. Huxtable never existed. Bill Cosby wasn't a doctor.

Yes, he was convicted and O.J. walked. The system isn't even close to perfect. I'm always amazed when a woman goes to a man's hotel room at 3 a.m. to look at some pictures and is raped. That got Mike Tyson a prison term.

I would have thought with the man in prison he could get a little privacy. I was wrong.
    For the record Cosby was a doctor. He had a PhD in education. But I believe the school revoked it.

Thread Information