User Tag List

Thread: Wife shoots back at suspects robbing her husband during medical marijuana sale

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks

Wife shoots back at suspects robbing her husband during medical marijuana sale

Detroit police are investigating a shooting that injured at least one person on the city’s east side.

It happened in the 19300 block of Algonac, which is near Seven Mile and Outer Drive, at a home where the victim is a medical marijuana caregiver.

Police say two suspects were allowed into the home to purchase marijuana, but then one of them tried to rob the homeowner and fired several shots at him.

The homeowner was hit, and his wife saw what was happening and shot back at the suspects.

The suspects were able to escape from the home and it’s not known right now if either of them were hurt.

Read the rest of the article here: Fox 2 Detroit
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. — George Mason, during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (09-14-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    I take it that it was illegal for the 61 year old man to be selling marijuana, even though he is a medical marijuana caregiver. Is that correct? If that's the case, he deserved what he got.

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    It happened in the 19300 block of Algonac, which is near Seven Mile and Outer Drive, at a home where the victim is a medical marijuana caregiver.

I have my doubts that he was selling "medical" marijuana but I guess that I could be wrong. It just seems to me that if you need it for a medical reason you wouldn't want to rob the guy selling it to you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

tom (09-14-2019)

Thread Information