User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: :: 9/11 ::

  1. #31
    Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

    Midgardian/Piru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked: 2,285
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    No
    I suspected that the answer would be no, because you don't want to think critically about 9/11. By all means have your memorial to this tragic day believing the "official story" you have been spoon fed. Those of us who do think will honor the dead of 9/11 by asking questions and bringing the truth to light. I will leave you to your mindless echo chamber. Good night.
    Last edited by Midgardian/Piru; 09-11-2019 at 03:55 AM.

  2. #32
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 33.0%

    Retiredat50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    14,747
    Thanks
    19,598
    Thanked: 22,650
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Piru View Post
    I suspected that the answer would be no, because you don't want to think critically about 9/11. By all means have your memorial to this tragic day believing the "official story" you have been spoon fed. Those of us who do think will honor the dead of 9/11 by asking questions and bringing the truth to light. I will leave you to your mindless echo chamber. Good night.
    The only echo chamber here is you reading the nonsense from conspiracy theory websites, period.

    Show the proof, you know so much more than the rest of us. prove it. Oh, that's right, the best you can do is regurgitate the Youtube streamers that make a living off of low information people, like you. They are making a living by hooking idiots into believing all this conspiracy crap, that is how they buy their hot pockets and pop tarts, lol.

    Show the proof, show the proof, show the proof.

    Yeah, you and I both know you can't, so just stop with the nonsense.

    Just reply tomorrow when your mother wakes you up
    Last edited by Retiredat50; 09-11-2019 at 04:30 AM.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

    Northern Rivers (09-11-2019),Rickity Plumber (09-11-2019),RMNIXON (09-11-2019)

  4. #33
    death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    jirqoadai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,926
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked: 3,854
    Rep Power
    8144600
    hey. theres the pilot strolling about with a cup of coffee. get your snott nosed yearling out lady. you have another selfie to take! what could possibly go wrong?
    sic semper tyrannis

  5. #34
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    East of the Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13,362
    Thanks
    15,328
    Thanked: 13,457
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Piru View Post
    How did explosives get in the buildings?
    Here we go....again


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

    JustPassinThru (09-14-2019),Northern Rivers (09-11-2019),NuYawka (09-11-2019)

  7. #35
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    East of the Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13,362
    Thanks
    15,328
    Thanked: 13,457
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    hey. theres the pilot strolling about with a cup of coffee. get your snott nosed yearling out lady. you have another selfie to take! what could possibly go wrong?
    I am not even going to pretend to know WTH you are talking about.


  8. #36
    death rides a pale horse Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    jirqoadai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,926
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked: 3,854
    Rep Power
    8144600
    its the arrogant thought that everything is under complete control and the sun shines up the FAAs butthole 24/7
    sic semper tyrannis

  9. #37
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    23,283
    Thanks
    21,022
    Thanked: 20,194
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Piru View Post
    I said what I am implying in posts #7 and #12. The germane question is if proof was given, would you accept it?
    Go back to what I posted before you showed up...
    Good journey, Rickity!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Retiredat50 (09-11-2019)

  11. #38
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    23,283
    Thanks
    21,022
    Thanked: 20,194
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    The only echo chamber here is you reading the nonsense from conspiracy theory websites, period.

    Show the proof, you know so much more than the rest of us. prove it. Oh, that's right, the best you can do is regurgitate the Youtube streamers that make a living off of low information people, like you. They are making a living by hooking idiots into believing all this conspiracy crap, that is how they buy their hot pockets and pop tarts, lol.

    Show the proof, show the proof, show the proof.

    Yeah, you and I both know you can't, so just stop with the nonsense.

    Just reply tomorrow when your mother wakes you up
    He's a nutter.
    Good journey, Rickity!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Retiredat50 (09-11-2019)

  13. #39
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

    Dr. Felix Birdbiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Around other people
    Posts
    26,450
    Thanks
    8,103
    Thanked: 26,715
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Don't let this nut job hijack a memorial thread to this. Let him start his own "Look at me, I'm a nut" thread but don't give him any credibility in this one.
    "You can get a lot further with a kind word and a gun
    Then you can get with just a kind word"

    "Al Capone"

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

    Northern Rivers (09-11-2019),NuYawka (09-11-2019),Retiredat50 (09-11-2019)

  15. #40
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 73.0%

    Abbey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Arizona full time, New Mexico part time.
    Posts
    5,140
    Thanks
    5,816
    Thanked: 8,142
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    It was a spiral fracture, about 4 inches above my ankle, my knee cap now has an inward deviation of 8 degrees. 5degrees is acceptable, should have been reset. When my ankles are lined up, you can see that knee points in more.
    My son's was a spiral fracture! No kidding! He got really good on those crutches, though, some lady in the grocery store laughed at him, as he went zooming past her...he did this little, hop/dance move in-between strides.
    ~~~ if you find yourself going through hell..... keep going~~~ Winston Churchill

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (09-11-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •