User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 41-Year-Old Disabled Man Euthanized

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    He refused to be moved to a nursing home?
    I guess he had a special high tech communications set up in his home, which allowed him to communicate with people...because while his body was devastated - his brain was 100%.

So the argument(s) would be how come there are no special ALS "homes" (meaning high tech communication set ups) in BC, and, the obvious that the government spends vast amounts of monies on refugees, drugs and needles for crackheads, chronic welfare systemic families etc, etc.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Fall River (09-11-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    nobody is saying what kind of money was spent or what kind of care was required. it seemed like Hawking was very bitter and depressed at the end .. probably humiliated at his total disability. I would not want to live that way but who chooses their destiny on this planet?
    The purpose of my statement about Stephen Hawking was simply to marvel over how long he lived. The doctor who diagnosed him gave him about 6 months to a year to live. And to live to 76 with ALS is pretty amazing. So naturally I wonder what they were putting in his feeding tube since he couldn't swallow. I just can't imagine what that would be because liquid vitamins are not the same as getting vitamins from whole foods. Nutrients from whole foods have a synergistic effect.
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-11-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Thread Information