User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump Fired Bolton

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Apparently Bolton was in favor of a Libyan solution for North Korea.

Considering how Libya turned out, I really can't see how anybody would even consider the mere concept of a "Libyan Solution" to begin with.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Excellent move Mister President. One less WAR mongering fool to get us into another endless conflict/War
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    While I was no big "fan" of Bolton's, on the day that it is announced that Iran DOES have thermonuclear hydrogen bombs and the missile systems to deliver them with, he's sure to be laughing his ass off!''

. "What? This surprises you?! Are you just incalculably STUPID?!"
    Don't despair -- "Sword of Kings", by Bernard Cornwell, will be released for sale in Britain next month!

Tagger First Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyslick View Post
    Excellent move Mister President. One less WAR mongering fool to get us into another endless conflict/War
    I seriously doubt that President Trump intends to acquiesce to fighting any war "endless[ly]." That is why he is removing almost all of our troops from Afghanistan--and has already done so with regard to Syria.

And I believe that he intends to fight wars only with the express purpose of winning them (just as we did in WWII)--not merely arriving at some unsatisfying "settlement."

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
    I seriously doubt that President Trump intends to acquiesce to fighting any war "endless[ly]." That is why he is removing almost all of our troops from Afghanistan--and has already done so with regard to Syria.

And I believe that he intends to fight wars only with the express purpose of winning them (just as we did in WWII)--not merely arriving at some unsatisfying "settlement."

Hopefully he doesn't get us into endless conflicts. He uses his negotiating skills first & foremost
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

Thread Information