User Tag List

Thread: Rep. John Ratcliffe says Andrew McCabe....

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Rep. John Ratcliffe says Andrew McCabe....

....must be indicted or people will think there are different standards of justice.

"Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe said Sunday he expects Andrew McCabe, a former FBI deputy director who now works as a CNN analyst, to be indicted on charges of lying to the government.

“Here, you have the inspector general stating that Andrew McCabe did that multiple times, and the magic words, did so intentionally and knowing,” Ratcliffe said in an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think the Department of Justice is going to have to indict Andy McCabe, simply because to do otherwise would be to admit that there are separate standards for people doing the same thing for the same conduct.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/08/j...be-indictment/

This is a dear john letter. Dear John, we already know there are different standards of justice for the liberal elites and Americans. If we hadn't noticed we certainly learned when Sen. Ted Kennedy killed Mary Jo Kopechne. We have learned over and over and over again with Bill and Hillary Clinton. Martha Stewart goes to prison for lying about something that was perfectly legal for Washington politicians and their staff to do, insider trading, and Bill Clinton gets a severe finger shake for committing perjury in a civil suit concerning his sexual assaults. Scooter Libby went to prison for lying and Sandy Berger who smuggled documents out of a secure building by putting them down his pants and in his socks had his security clearance suspended for three years. And, just recently, the FBI found Hillary Clinton innocent and then had an investigation. Coincidentally, the FBI found Donald Trump guilty and then had an investigation.

No, John, Americans understand quite well how it works. You're not faced with correcting a misconception but rather with changing a culture that has created a sadly accurate view of ethics and legal responsibility in Washington. Indicting Andrew McCabe as a scapegoat to let Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Comey, Bill Clinton, Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok, James Clapper, Adam Schiff, and the rest of the annointed ones walk scott free won't cut it.

You are damned and looking for redemption and not explanations. This all reminds me of the woman caught in bed with another man who screams at her husband, "Are you going to believe me or your own lying eyes?"

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Lock him up. Lock all of those fuckers up!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (09-10-2019),Hillofbeans (09-10-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Blue Justice - The new term for Democrat lawbreakers who get away with murder.

Red Justice - For the rest of us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

GreenEyedLady (09-10-2019)

Thread Information