User Tag List

Thread: Politico Fact Checker....

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Politico Fact Checker....

....doesn't check facts. They're simply another outlet for fake news.

"Left-leaning fact-checking website PolitiFact butchered its fact check of comments that President Donald Trump made about Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam at a rally Monday night.

“Trump says VA gov Ralph Northam talked about ‘after the baby was born the Dr will talk to the mother and make a decision about whether the baby lives.’ We rated his similar claim about abortion False,” PolitiFact tweeted in a live fact-check of Trump’s rally.

"PolitiFact got it wrong. In fact, Trump’s quote was an accurate summary of comments Northam made on a radio show in January. (RELATED: Virginia Governor Asked About Abortion Until Birth. He Floats Infanticide)
    WATCH:

Northam said that if a mother went into labor during an abortion, “the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and mother.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/p...am-fact-check/

The article went on with another "error" on another story. Why are they calling the lies errors? Does the DailyCaller want us to believe that the "journalists" who work for Politico are so stupid they simply can't do it honestly. I don't think so. I think they know, if they lie, there will be a significant number of people who will still believe the lie after it's been proven false.

There are still people who believe Dr. Christine Ford. There are still people who believe Rachel Maddow. No, Politico's pose of fact-checking is simply another opportunity for the fake news to promote their lies and propaganda. Small wonder that when DailyCaller asked Politico for comments they got crickets.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (09-10-2019),Captain Kirk! (09-10-2019),Northern Rivers (09-10-2019),Swedgin (09-10-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    I remember what Northam said because I watched it when it happened and it was shocking.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    ....doesn't check facts. They're simply another outlet for fake news.

"Left-leaning fact-checking website PolitiFact butchered its fact check of comments that President Donald Trump made about Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam at a rally Monday night.

“Trump says VA gov Ralph Northam talked about ‘after the baby was born the Dr will talk to the mother and make a decision about whether the baby lives.’ We rated his similar claim about abortion False,” PolitiFact tweeted in a live fact-check of Trump’s rally.

"PolitiFact got it wrong. In fact, Trump’s quote was an accurate summary of comments Northam made on a radio show in January. (RELATED: Virginia Governor Asked About Abortion Until Birth. He Floats Infanticide)
    WATCH:

Northam said that if a mother went into labor during an abortion, “the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and mother.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/p...am-fact-check/

The article went on with another "error" on another story. Why are they calling the lies errors? Does the DailyCaller want us to believe that the "journalists" who work for Politico are so stupid they simply can't do it honestly. I don't think so. I think they know, if they lie, there will be a significant number of people who will still believe the lie after it's been proven false.

There are still people who believe Dr. Christine Ford. There are still people who believe Rachel Maddow. No, Politico's pose of fact-checking is simply another opportunity for the fake news to promote their lies and propaganda. Small wonder that when DailyCaller asked Politico for comments they got crickets.

As I have stated before - the leftist MSMs are a thousand Goebbels working together. They are nothing but propaganda, misinformation, misdirection, flat out lies, and, deliberate lies by omission.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Snopes is even worse, I dont even bother with fact checkers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (09-10-2019)

Thread Information