User Tag List

Thread: Penis Amputated After Trying to Cure Cancer With Rubber Bands

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks

Penis Amputated After Trying to Cure Cancer With Rubber Bands

Man Forced to Have Penis Amputated After Trying to Cure Cancer With Rubber Bands

September 3, 2019

Hey people, you know how health experts have to go through several years of med school for them be able to officially practice? Yeah, itís for a reason. They basically know what you can do to cure whatever is going on in your body. But no, some people still think that googling things on WebMD is the right thing to do and follow it, because either they are too lazy to go to the doctor or are just stubborn.

Like in this case, where a man in Tokyo literally had to get part of his penis amputated after he Ďstrangulatedí the poor organ with a rubber band. Why did he do this? This man thought that this would prevent his skin cancer from spreading. Yes, you read that right. He thought that by putting a rubber band at the base of his penis, his cancer would cure itself. Boy, oh boy, talk about a rare emergency.

After experiencing an abnormal and excruciating amount of pain in his genitals, the 65-year-old man decided to visit a hospital because well, Iím sure he thought it was time to. Japanese medics at Koto Hospital in Tokyo, Japan quickly discovered the man was trying to stop his cancer from growing by tying the elastic bands around his junk. Basically, the band had already cut into his skin, causing severe tissue damage due to penile strangulation. In other words, his blood flow was non-existent on the root of the penis.

The man had a ďpenile tumorĒ in the shape of cauliflower around the glans. It was later diagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma, which is the most common types of cancer found among men.Luckily, doctors were able to treat the man successfully after he was suffering from pain for more than two months. Doctors still donít know how long the man was using rubber bands. Luckily, the cancer had not spread and as able to go home two weeks after undergoing partial penectomy surgery.

Still, Iím pretty sure he feels so much shame after having his little guy amputated. I guess thatís what you get for trying to solve things without an expert? So dumb and unnecessary, this could have easily ben avoided. Plus, I bet that recovery was brutal.
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. ó George Mason, during Virginiaís Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-03-2019),HawkTheSlayer (09-03-2019),Kris P Bacon (09-03-2019),Lone Gunman (09-03-2019)

Venator Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    ouch.
    Μολών λαβέ

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-03-2019),Brat (09-03-2019),HawkTheSlayer (09-03-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Dr Lorena Bobbick doing surgery again?
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-03-2019),Brat (09-03-2019),Lone Gunman (09-03-2019),MedicineBow (09-03-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Physician was an SJW female, I'll bet.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Are we sure he had "no physician"? This sounds like a quack cure, for sure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (09-03-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    True story. There was this old couple in their 80s who lived in my neighborhood.
    One night the old lady woke up about midnite and the bed was wet. She woke her husband up and told him he had peed in bed. She got up and turned on the light. When she pulled back the covers, the sheets were covered in blood.

Some kind of way a blood vessel burst on his penis while he was sleeping.
    He got up and went to where the washing machine was located while the old lady got the car ready.

I had a good lady friend who was working as an RN in the emergency room that night. They got him admitted and in one of the examining rooms where the doctor and nurse asked him to remove his robe. Then his underwear. When he removed his drawers , there was a clothspin on his pecker.

The old guy had positioned it to stop the bleeding. It was very serious and he lost a lot of blood. If the old lady had not awakened, and he had not used that clothespin, he would have been dead by morning.

Still, my friend told me it took everything she had to remain professional and not laugh when she looked down and saw that clothspin on his pecker but she did have a good laugh in the bathroom.
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 09-03-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-03-2019),Brat (09-03-2019),Lone Gunman (09-03-2019),MedicineBow (09-03-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Dr Lorena Bobbick doing surgery again?
    Don't laugh, but I grew up with the cop that found John Wayne Bobbitts penis along the road. My mom and her friends sure gave him crap for that!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MedicineBow For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-03-2019),Brat (09-03-2019),HawkTheSlayer (09-03-2019),Lone Gunman (09-03-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Man Forced to Have Penis Amputated After Trying to Cure Cancer With Rubber Bands

September 3, 2019

Hey people, you know how health experts have to go through several years of med school for them be able to officially practice? Yeah, it’s for a reason. They basically know what you can do to cure whatever is going on in your body. But no, some people still think that googling things on WebMD is the right thing to do and follow it, because either they are too lazy to go to the doctor or are just stubborn.

Like in this case, where a man in Tokyo literally had to get part of his penis amputated after he ‘strangulated’ the poor organ with a rubber band. Why did he do this? This man thought that this would prevent his skin cancer from spreading. Yes, you read that right. He thought that by putting a rubber band at the base of his penis, his cancer would cure itself. Boy, oh boy, talk about a rare emergency.

After experiencing an abnormal and excruciating amount of pain in his genitals, the 65-year-old man decided to visit a hospital because well, I’m sure he thought it was time to. Japanese medics at Koto Hospital in Tokyo, Japan quickly discovered the man was trying to stop his cancer from growing by tying the elastic bands around his junk. Basically, the band had already cut into his skin, causing severe tissue damage due to penile strangulation. In other words, his blood flow was non-existent on the root of the penis.

The man had a “penile tumor” in the shape of cauliflower around the glans. It was later diagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma, which is the most common types of cancer found among men.Luckily, doctors were able to treat the man successfully after he was suffering from pain for more than two months. Doctors still don’t know how long the man was using rubber bands. Luckily, the cancer had not spread and as able to go home two weeks after undergoing partial penectomy surgery.

Still, I’m pretty sure he feels so much shame after having his little guy amputated. I guess that’s what you get for trying to solve things without an expert? So dumb and unnecessary, this could have easily ben avoided. Plus, I bet that recovery was brutal.
    I think WebMD would object to using elastic bands on one's penis to cure cancer. I doubt that anyone on the internet would give him that advice. At age 65 it's more likely he may be suffering from early-stage dementia.
    Last edited by Fall River; 09-04-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    "Hey honey you won't have to use that headache excuse anymore"
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

Thread Information