User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: IG has released his report on Comey

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Then don't care. Yawn all you want.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    How about that Sean Hannity, whose credibility is now right there in the cesspool with Rachel Maddow, and Anderson Cooper, two years of his hyperbolic imbecility, assuring his audience via his "sources" that Comey needed an attorney? As to that FBI, they are all of them scumbags, all of them! How many of those exalted "rank & file" types have resigned in disgust and protest of this outrage??? How about fucking NONE, ZIPPITY Do Da! Folks the FBI is an enemy of the United States, they are a "culture," and that "culture" is fully out of the closet as being radically far leftist, and totally embedded within the DNC political machine!
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (08-29-2019),Hillofbeans (08-29-2019),Knightkore (08-29-2019),teeceetx (08-29-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    That is the thing. As we're seeing with Comey.....we already have that. It just isn't "official" yet.
    It ain't over, we ain't played cowboys and morons yet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

darroll (08-29-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    I knew it. If they won't prosecute Comey, then no one will be held accountable. What a disgrace. I guess we've really learned there is no rule of law for the prog's. Flynn, Manafort, Stone, and the others all will see jail time and have been bankrupted by the government. But not the participants of a true blue coup d'tat!!!!

We all thought Barr would do the right thing, finally. Well, now we know he's just another paper tiger.
    And as usual, we're being advised and instructed to be patient, wait until the report re: the FISA warrant abuse comes out. Yeah. Riiight.

Average Americans have been thrown in jail for leaking classified info but Comey skates. This is another clear example of the no justice (called 2-tier) system we have now.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheldonna For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (08-29-2019),Knightkore (08-29-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Folks, this isn't the big deal. This is just getting Comey's memo's out of the way. The big deal is the FISA Abuse Report, perhaps due next week. currently finished, it is undergoing redaction review. Barr, and then Trump, have the final word on that. For those who did nto know, or forgot, AS Atty John Durham is the one assigned to investigate and indict there. Meanwhile, we have US Atty Robert Huber waiting with the proper Hillary email case, and whatever will come of that. Unlike all the prior nonsense investigations under the Obama regime, these two are certainly not swamp people, and nothing from them has been shown anywhere yet.

The real shit starts in September folks.
    A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eighty Deuce For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (08-29-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Yep, and that explains Comey's smug arrogance all along. He openly admitted all his crimes a long time ago. He knows who's really pulling all the strings in the justice department and I suspect Barr does now too.

It's either that or the corruption on the left is so deep and pervasive that pulling on that string would bring the government to a shut down and by doing so trigger massive civil unrest if not war. Can you imagine the riots in the streets if large numbers of Democrats were charged with crimes under the Trump administration? The MSM would push the idea that it is retaliation by Trump and call all the charges manufactured lies. ESPECIALLY if the trial leads back to Hillary or Osambo.
    They've been accusing Trump of being a dictator all along and since they never do anything that isn't calculated to the nth, they've probably been paving the way for that accusation to be proven if the "justice" department ever actually did indict the Democrat criminals in DC. There would be rioting in the streets like never before and "Trump, the Dictator" would be in hiding from the antifa hit-squad thugs.

It has all be thought out and plotted via their contingency plans.
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheldonna For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-29-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Folks, this isn't the big deal. This is just getting Comey's memo's out of the way. The big deal is the FISA Abuse Report, perhaps due next week. currently finished, it is undergoing redaction review. Barr, and then Trump, have the final word on that. For those who did nto know, or forgot, AS Atty John Durham is the one assigned to investigate and indict there. Meanwhile, we have US Atty Robert Huber waiting with the proper Hillary email case, and whatever will come of that. Unlike all the prior nonsense investigations under the Obama regime, these two are certainly not swamp people, and nothing from them has been shown anywhere yet.

I don't trust no one, no way, no how at this point.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Awards:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    If there are no prosecutions. No one actually held accountable? What is the point of even supporting President Trump?

Look I'm usually pretty optimistic but if even President Trump can't get a simple prosecution out of this?

#WalkAway to me means far more. Walking away from the whole damn thing & not even being involved. Let them play their games, let them lose to the liberals/islamists. I'll find some place away from anywhere they find me easily & live out my life peacefully, alone.....apart from the corruption. Let it all implode/explode. Frankly.....if we're not getting anywhere with President Trump at the helm.....let our destruction come quicker and I will vote for any Democrat candidate they offer to speed it along.

I am not seeing any kind of light at the end of this tunnel.
    Have you ever heard of the concept of "fighting" for what is right, and for keeping your constitutionally guaranteed rights? If everyone just gives up, like you, then America really will be doomed and destroyed. If you don't fight, and fight like hell, then perhaps you will deserve the end result you get....?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheldonna For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-29-2019)

Awards:

Thanks

Yes, yes. Be patient. Wait a little longer. Justice will be served...

next week (which will be September).

Problem is.... it's been three years already. Three years of the left sliming the right and getting away with it. My patience is G O N E.
    pulling-hair-out.gif

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheldonna For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (08-29-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

Yet Comey is already gloating that he has not been indicted (yet) and Hillary has been yapping all along like she doesn't have a care in the world about the possibility of a future indictment, same for some other guilty parties. They act like they KNOW they're not going to jail, whether Barr is AG or not. There is an "ace in the hole" for them that we haven't fully understood. This is why I never got pumped about the possibility of actual indictments. I'm happy if the conclusion that is given to the American public is that charges against Trump were fabricated, someway, somehow
    Last edited by SharetheHedge; 08-29-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords." (Benjamin Franklin)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

Thread Information