User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Acosta Says Trump is Responsible for Racism in Europe

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Hopefully his next contract doesn't get renewed this time
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    I don't give two hoots or a plug nickel for what that asshole says. He has to blather about Europe because no one in the U.S. will listen to him any longer. Well, almost no one. Obviously, someone does or we would have this thread.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (08-25-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I don't give two hoots or a plug nickel for what that asshole says. He has to blather about Europe because no one in the U.S. will listen to him any longer. Well, almost no one. Obviously, someone does or we would have this thread.
    lol - yeah, yawn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-25-2019)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Yeah... sorry... no...

I will never take the words of an Americans, who hasn't spent much time in Europe and is light-years away from being anything remotely close to an "expert", to tell me what is happening in Europe.

We have had problems with illegal immigration for years, even decades, though it went worse during the past few years. The biggest peak was following the war in Libya and Syria, wars in which Trump had no involvement.

Populism and nationalism have always been a thing in Europe, this absolutely not something new.

Is it becoming more popular? I doubt it. Because it is being tackled more, by the media, does not mean the phenomenon is growing. There is just more coverage.
    Are these movements becoming more violent? Not really. In fact, most of the really violent, racially motivated, crimes are perpetrated by illegals or people from that specific religious background. There are no death squads roaming the streets, no lynchings, etc...

And even if it was. Why would it be Trump's fault? Europeans don't care about Trump, how he runs his country, if he "hates migrants", etc... Trump and all things related to him do not concern us, Europeans.

So yeah... Jimboy spewing BS once again.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvanLeFou For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (08-25-2019),riderboy (08-25-2019)

50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanLeFou View Post
    Yeah... sorry... no...

I will never take the words of an Americans, who hasn't spent much time in Europe and is light-years away from being anything remotely close to an "expert", to tell me what is happening in Europe.

We have had problems with illegal immigration for years, even decades, though it went worse during the past few years. The biggest peak was following the war in Libya and Syria, wars in which Trump had no involvement.

Populism and nationalism have always been a thing in Europe, this absolutely not something new.

Is it becoming more popular? I doubt it. Because it is being tackled more, by the media, does not mean the phenomenon is growing. There is just more coverage.
    Are these movements becoming more violent? Not really. In fact, most of the really violent, racially motivated, crimes are perpetrated by illegals or people from that specific religious background. There are no death squads roaming the streets, no lynchings, etc...

And even if it was. Why would it be Trump's fault? Europeans don't care about Trump, how he runs his country, if he "hates migrants", etc... Trump and all things related to him do not concern us, Europeans.

Nice to have a European correspondent! Thanks Ivan!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to riderboy For This Useful Post:

IvanLeFou (08-25-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Soccer Holliganism (Violence and Populism ) is a form of Nationalism it peaked in the 80s & early 90s but has refined itself in the borderless age of the EU .

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    It's like these leftist tool/slaves for the Democommie in the media, tries to out do each other in the: stupidity department.

I was just reading this about them whining.

snip:

White House

Published

Trump's 'chopper talk' news conferences blow away White House press corps: report By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Some reporters are complaining that
    President Trump’s recent "gaggles" on the White House lawn -- as Marine One’s helicopter rotors blare in the background -- make it more difficult for them to hold the president accountable and paints them in an unprofessional light, according to a report. (awwwaaaa, cry us a freaking riva loser/whiners)

“If he was at a podium, we would be pressing him after he answers the question, we would be correcting him, we would be pointing out discrepancies in previous answers,
    (now, get a load of that sentence. IT'S NOT THEIR JOB to correct him or point our discrepancies you twit fake reporter)

and we’re not able to do that in the chaotic setting of a departure,” CBS News White House correspondent Weijia Jiang told Politico. “Many times I’ve tried to ask a follow-up question, but he’s already pointed to somebody else.

“Many times I’ve tried to ask a follow-up question, but he’s already pointed to somebody else."

— Weijia Jiang, CBS News

“He’ll just hear a word that catches his attention like ‘racism’ or ‘the Squad’ or whatever the topic is, and he’ll just deliver what he’s probably already been tweeting about and what he already firmly believes so that can be difficult,” Jiang said.

But others say the brief, near-daily news conferences, dubbed “chopper talks” by late-night host Stephen Colbert, make the president more accessible than his predecessors who delegated the role of talking to reporters to their White House press secretaries during far-less frequent on-camera West Wing briefings.

“President Trump communicates directly with the American people more than any president in history,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told Politico, when asked about Trump’s interactions with the media.
    “The fact that the White House press corps can no longer grandstand on TV is of no concern to us.”

all of it here:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...retary-grisham
    Last edited by memesofine; 08-25-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-25-2019),Dr. Felix Birdbiter (08-25-2019)

Tard Wrangler Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanLeFou View Post
    Yeah... sorry... no...

With Osambo's open support for the muslim brotherhood and the 'arab spring' which included the completely unnecessary ouster of Khdafi...I'm left with the impression that the whole debacle was a concerted effort to stir up that hornet's nest and flood Europe with muslim colonists.

I'm convinced of it.

...and by any metric it was an unqualified success...I've got tribeswomen roaming the streets of my city- on the wet coast of Canada, ffs.
    Orange Man 2020

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Guapo For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-25-2019),Gator Monroe (08-25-2019)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    With Osambo's open support for the muslim brotherhood and the 'arab spring' which included the completely unnecessary ouster of Khdafi...I'm left with the impression that the whole debacle was a concerted effort to stir up that hornet's nest and flood Europe with muslim colonists.

I'm convinced of it.

...and by any metric it was an unqualified success...I've got tribeswomen roaming the streets of my city- on the wet coast of Canada, ffs.
    Hum... well that's a whole other subject.

But I am not that certain our leaders (and not just Obama, but a lot of European leaders as well) believed in the "Arab Spring" and its outcome, even more so since the support from the people coming from these countries was significant.

Unfortunately there was very little to no planning. Just like the war in Iraq and the subsequent years of civil war and internal turmoil.

Something that was deliberate though was the whole Ukraine/Maidan thing.

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    It's like these leftist tool/slaves for the Democommie in the media, tries to out do each other in the: stupidity department.

I was just reading this about them whining.

snip:

White House

Published

Trump's 'chopper talk' news conferences blow away White House press corps: report By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Some reporters are complaining that
    President Trump’s recent "gaggles" on the White House lawn -- as Marine One’s helicopter rotors blare in the background -- make it more difficult for them to hold the president accountable and paints them in an unprofessional light, according to a report. (awwwaaaa, cry us a freaking riva loser/whiners)

“If he was at a podium, we would be pressing him after he answers the question, we would be correcting him, we would be pointing out discrepancies in previous answers,
    (now, get a load of that sentence. IT'S NOT THEIR JOB to correct him or point our discrepancies you twit fake reporter)

and we’re not able to do that in the chaotic setting of a departure,” CBS News White House correspondent Weijia Jiang told Politico. “Many times I’ve tried to ask a follow-up question, but he’s already pointed to somebody else.

“Many times I’ve tried to ask a follow-up question, but he’s already pointed to somebody else."

— Weijia Jiang, CBS News

“He’ll just hear a word that catches his attention like ‘racism’ or ‘the Squad’ or whatever the topic is, and he’ll just deliver what he’s probably already been tweeting about and what he already firmly believes so that can be difficult,” Jiang said.

But others say the brief, near-daily news conferences, dubbed “chopper talks” by late-night host Stephen Colbert, make the president more accessible than his predecessors who delegated the role of talking to reporters to their White House press secretaries during far-less frequent on-camera West Wing briefings.

“President Trump communicates directly with the American people more than any president in history,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told Politico, when asked about Trump’s interactions with the media.
    “The fact that the White House press corps can no longer grandstand on TV is of no concern to us.”

all of it here:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...retary-grisham
    Yep, cry me a river, you little titty babies.

t01a2ba27c557f100ae.jpg
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

memesofine (08-26-2019)

Thread Information