User Tag List

Thread: 25 0f 30 Worst Congressional Districts For Blacks Are Run By Democrats…Ilhan Omar’s I

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks

Thumbs up 25 0f 30 Worst Congressional Districts For Blacks Are Run By Democrats…Ilhan Omar’s I

The complete list with lots of data is @ https://100percentfedup.com/25-0f-30...-is-1-on-list/
    I’m not going to post anything but the 5 districts represented by Republicans.
    6. Ohio’s 1st Congressional District - Rep. Steve Chabot (Republican Party) – Parts of Cincinnati. He’s on Foreign Affairs, Judiciary, and Small Business
    19. Illinois’s 13th Congressional District - Rep. Rodney Davis (Republican Party) – just south of Chicago. He’s ranking member of the Administration Committee
    20. Illinois’s 12th Congressional District - Rep. Mike Bost (Republican Party) Very south tip of the state. He’s on appropriations-Higher Education
    21. Arkansas’s 1st Congressional District - Rep. Eric A. “Rick” Crawford (Republican Party) Northeast part of the state. Ex-Army on Agriculture and Transportation and Infrastructure
    27. Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District - Rep. Ralph Lee Abraham (Republican Party) Northeast part of the state. Former veterinarian w/some military service. On Agriculture, Science, Space and Technology, and Armed services
    All Republicans are white and have only been in office since 2010 or later
    Of course, the districts of Elijah Cummings, Tim Ryan, and Frederica Wilson are on the list.

Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (08-24-2019),JMWinPR (08-25-2019)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    What is that term when you pay someone to tie you up & beat you with whip etc.? Well not just blacks but ALL POOR have been doing that by voting democrat for what, 30 years now. They are starting to wake up but their votes will be worth less because of the import of new stupid voters being bought by taxpayer money.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    What is that term when you pay someone to tie you up & beat you with whip etc.? Well not just blacks but ALL POOR have been doing that by voting democrat for what, 30 years now. They are starting to wake up but their votes will be worth less because of the import of new stupid voters being bought by taxpayer money.
    We need a more decentralized system of representation. I'm not at all happy with 500 people representing 400 million. Too much opportunity for corruption, too much low-hanging fruit.

Thread Information