User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oh Snap

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    Trump has another announcement coming this afternoon.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-23-2019),Lone Gunman (08-23-2019),Northern Rivers (08-23-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    China has issues. Honk Kong is a no win for them (need I explain why?). The rest of the world is shifting to Indonesia, Viet Nam, and even the USA for production of goods. China's economy isn't doing well and they can't fix it. They're really in a bind. Trump won't budge on IP rights.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 08-23-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-23-2019),Daily Bread (08-23-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-23-2019),Lone Gunman (08-23-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    I'm a day trader. Took a crash...quite intensive...course last year and have made about 26% on my money since then. Not bad...and...it's all due to President Trump...all of it. Ironically...I invested in only Aussie companies. He's good for us down here, too. I'm rasping my hands over Afterpay going to an IPO in the US, soon.

I love this place! We punch way above out weight for only 25M people and 1M tourists being here...

https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/how-i...hoClWoQAvD_BwE
    Well buddy...you are part of the Commonwealth. Will be interesting to see what happens next when Brexit is finally accomplished.

Short game...long game - Trump is winning and I ain't anywhere NEAR tired of it.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-23-2019),Daily Bread (08-23-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-23-2019),Lone Gunman (08-23-2019),Rutabaga (08-23-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    This is not about just the market. It affects all of us. China has been planning to rule the world in the next few decades. But their embrace of Capitalism will be their downfall. Look what's going on in China. Reagan knew Capitalism would dismantle the Chi-comms. But the Democrats were intimidated by China and not only didn't stand up to them, but aided them and in some cases (like Joe Biden) they even worked with the Chi-comms giving them sweet deals for kickbacks. Republicans didn't stand up to them either. Trump is. This has to happen now because our future depends on it. Trump knows this. I know this. What do you know?
    Exactly . Take the stand now that we have a leader that is willing to correct the erroneous paths the past misfits took us .
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-23-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-23-2019),Hillofbeans (08-23-2019),Rutabaga (08-23-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    okay i'm new to this..just heard it. The thing that got me the most and this fox on radio is progressive....saying he can't force the businesses to do this. In my opinion, I think it needs to be done and he is right.

SO. if a company continues to sell Chinese goods, i'm not shopping there. I've already decided to boycott anything made in china. It is time consuming but I intend to do it.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-23-2019),Daily Bread (08-23-2019)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Why doesn't China come clean with the names of the US politicians skimming money off of the rotten one sided trade agreements.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-23-2019),Kris P Bacon (08-23-2019),Rutabaga (08-23-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    I've already stated my take on this.

A recession is coming. Because the fundamentals of the economy are skewed, and Financial Engineering has faked things as long as it can.

It is COMING - that is impossible to avoid, short of simply outlawing free markets (which has its own problems, of course). WHEN it comes, is up to a lot of wiggle room. Had Her Hillaryness been coronated, we'd be deep in it, now. The markets breathed a sigh of relief when THAT bullet was dodged; but the financials remain unsound and what there was, continued to be propped up by artificial interest rates and the residuals of QE.

Now, the Leftist Opinion Leaders are PUSHING the Narrative of a Recession...hoping it launches at a time that it will be politically expedient. And it probably will. These Talking Heads couldn't talk down the economy in the Bush years, because the fundamentals were sound...but that all went away with TARP, ZIRP, QE 1,2,3. And China, a problem back then, is a tenfold problem today.

And unlike those years, today, people are uneasy about where we're going. We did not have these sick social trends we have now...this anti-male, anti-white, anti-speech, anti-law-enforcement agitation on the ground, funded by Soros.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

darroll (08-23-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    okay i'm new to this..just heard it. The thing that got me the most and this fox on radio is progressive....saying he can't force the businesses to do this. In my opinion, I think it needs to be done and he is right.

SO. if a company continues to sell Chinese goods, i'm not shopping there. I've already decided to boycott anything made in china. It is time consuming but I intend to do it.
    I left early this morning before I heard about all of this.
    I bought a Chinese shower curtain for $5.97.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (08-23-2019),Lone Gunman (08-23-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    I ran out and bought a quart of pork fried rice and 2 extra fortune cookies for $2.99 before How May brought out the new menus with the price increase .
    It'll be a cold day in hell before some gook takes advantage of ol DB.
    Last edited by Daily Bread; 08-23-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-23-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    I ran out and bought a quart of pork fried rice and 2 extra fortune cookies for $2.99 before How May brought out the new menus with the price increase .
    It'll be a cold day in hell before some gook takes advantage of ol DB.
    I noticed today that wallyworld raised the price of Vienna sausage and potted meat and @Kris P Bacon is going to be shocked at how expensive those smoked oysters in a can are getting. They mostly come from the pearl business in China.

Back to dollar store kippered herring filets.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (08-23-2019),darroll (08-23-2019),Kris P Bacon (08-23-2019),Lone Gunman (08-23-2019)

Thread Information