User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: what's with all the morons threatening Planned Parenthood?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piru View Post
    Mexican and Muslim aren't races either, but the left acts like they are. Congratulations, you responded just how I thought you would.
    No you didn’t. You’re just trying to back up and defend what you said. You never considered my reply because I wasn’t even in that conversation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    So you have a problem with a religious upbringing? The priests that sexually abuse children are the exception not the norm, most priests are good upstanding men of the community of which they are a part of and want nothing more than what is best for their community. The problem I have with priesthood is the hiding of these child molestations, they would be thought better of if the priest was turned over to the authorities for prosecution and defrocked if found guilty, and no, I am not Catholic.
    Where did I ever say I have a problem with religion? I didn’t. But the problem was not an exception in Catholicism. The more that comes out is proving it’s the norm. Every priest may not have molested kids, but almost all of them have participated in the cover ups. In the case of orphanages though, I would say the issue was more with the systems in general than just who operated them. The White House in FL was actually a state operated facility. But they had religious leaders (specifically catholic priests) on staff that used sexual molestation as forms of punishment. Very sadistic and it went on for decades. Boys were killed from the abuse.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    Where did I ever say I have a problem with religion? I didn’t. But the problem was not an exception in Catholicism. The more that comes out is proving it’s the norm. Every priest may not have molested kids, but almost all of them have participated in the cover ups. In the case of orphanages though, I would say the issue was more with the systems in general than just who operated them. The White House in FL was actually a state operated facility. But they had religious leaders (specifically catholic priests) on staff that used sexual molestation as forms of punishment. Very sadistic and it went on for decades. Boys were killed from the abuse.
    Your initial statement to me came across as having a problem with religious people. Again here, you site the less not the most. when abuse occurs it should be shown in the light of day and those guilty must be punished to the extent of the law.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (08-26-2019),NORAD (08-26-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    Your initial statement to me came across as having a problem with religious people. Again here, you site the less not the most. when abuse occurs it should be shown in the light of day and those guilty must be punished to the extent of the law.
    In the case of the Catholic Church, it’s becoming more and more likely that the problem has been most, not less. It may be a minority actually committing the acts, but it’s appearing almost all, especially when you move up the levels, participated in the cover ups. And previously where this was thought to be a US problem, has been revealed in the last couple years to have been a world wide issue. Now there are stories coming out of nuns that molested kids too. And yes they should have been punished instead of moved around. Also the ones that helped cover things up need to be punished too

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    In the case of the Catholic Church, it’s becoming more and more likely that the problem has been most, not less. It may be a minority actually committing the acts, but it’s appearing almost all, especially when you move up the levels, participated in the cover ups. And previously where this was thought to be a US problem, has been revealed in the last couple years to have been a world wide issue. Now there are stories coming out of nuns that molested kids too. And yes they should have been punished instead of moved around. Also the ones that helped cover things up need to be punished too
    I wound agree that there are more priest, especially in the upper tiers of the priesthood covering up these crimes, and that is where the real problem lays, but all should not be looked upon as sexual deviant because of the upper tier of the organization.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    4th Trimester Abortion is the realm of hybrids

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Near enough to a city to visit, far enough to be left alone
    Thanks
    How many unwanted kids are you willing to take in and feed?
    If people had to pay the consequences for their actions, there would be less of those actions. The govt taxes something to make it less attractive and less frequent.

Same for abortion. If a person could not use abortion as birth control and would have to have the baby, then there would be fewer unwanted pregnancies.

But to answer your question, 3. We convinced a young girl not to have an abortion, we paid all her expenses including food and medical care during her pregnancy and helped her with living expenses for years afterward, and we are raising the beautiful child (now 9 years old, and 3 grade levels ahead of her age group). And also a 2 year old, and a 6 month old.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    If people had to pay the consequences for their actions, there would be less of those actions. The govt taxes something to make it less attractive and less frequent.

Same for abortion. If a person could not use abortion as birth control and would have to have the baby, then there would be fewer unwanted pregnancies.

But to answer your question, 3. We convinced a young girl not to have an abortion, we paid all her expenses including food and medical care during her pregnancy and helped her with living expenses for years afterward, and we are raising the beautiful child (now 9 years old, and 3 grade levels ahead of her age group). And also a 2 year old, and a 6 month old.
    So talking to her and helping her find a solution worked better than standing on a corner yelling “baby murderer” at women or telling them they are going to hell.

As for consequences though, there will always be a part of society that will never take responsibility for their actions.

Thread Information