50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Reform Jews are 70% + Democrat and 35% Marxist

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    The president did not say if you don't vote for him, he said if you vote for a democrat. And with that he is right. Right now a Jew voting for any Democrat is like the Jews lining up to support Hitler in the early days.
    "You can get a lot further with a kind word and a gun
    Then you can get with just a kind word"

"Al Capone"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (08-22-2019),patrickt (08-22-2019)

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    This from the same idiot, who claims they have evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. The same evidence he withheld from Robert Mueller.

Adam Schiff needs to be locked up in an insane asylum, and prescribed electro-shock therapy.
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, all the other genders are from Uranus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

memesofine (08-23-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Reform Jews are 70% + Democrat and 35% Marxist
    Without a source for your numbers you sound a lot like CNN and Fredo.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    There are Jews in Mexico?
    I doubt it's a serious question but here are some links.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...Jews_in_Mexico
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_Jews

There are plenty of other links if you care to look. I know one Mexican National who is a Jew. I know one immigrant to Mexico who originated in Russia, went to Israel with his parents as a child, moved to New York, quickly realized his error and moved to Oaxaca where he married and has a watch shop. A lot of the U.S. expatriates are Jews and liberal Democrats.

Mexico City has a synagogue and a large Jewish neighborhood. A friend came back from a visit to Mexico City with a picture of a restaurant advertising "Kosher Tacos".

Oaxaca, not surprisingly, does not have a synagogue but we have enough Jews to frequently have a minyan for prayers.

Two other bits of trivia. Gold Star of David medallions are very popular with women but most don't know it has anything to do with Jews. It's considered a good luck symbol.

When I first arrived in Oaxaca, in 1998, I was shocked to see a building with a sign saying, "Hebrew Club". I commented to a Mexican friend about the club and he laughed and said, "Nothing to do with Jews. Just a classy name." We have a lot of reception centers since people rarely entertain in their homes and they all have Greek names like El Griego, Parthenon, and so forth.
    Last edited by patrickt; 08-22-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    Jews typically vote Democrat anyway, so I don't know why Trump even bothers to defend Israel or Jews. They don't need him, and I don't think he needs them.
    Sadly, this is true. They much prefer democrats, but I think the idea is much the same as appealing to blacks. They vote democratic in a huge bloc, so why care about blacks?

Because there are a lot of jews and blacks who are tired of democrats.

So many states are paper thin in terms of who will win them, so getting just a few to jump ship is enough to turn that state blue.

Trump's problem is that by turning to minorities, he's ignoring his base. We really don't like that we still have obamacare, or that the budget is out of control, or that he just doesn't care about that wall he promised us.

Sorry donnie, but fuck you! I'd rather vote for mickey mouse. At least Mickey isn't going to lie to my face about building a damn wall!!!!!

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Jews typically vote Democrat anyway, so I don't know why Trump even bothers to defend Israel or Jews. They don't need him, and I don't think he needs them.
    It's not the Jews of Israel, It's the Judas Iscariot's that are Traitors to their own kind that live amongst us and elsewhere !!

Judas Iscariot was a disciple and one of the original Twelve Disciples of Jesus Christ. According to all four canonical gospels, Judas betrayed Jesus to the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane by kissing him and addressing him as "rabbi" to reveal his identity to the crowd who had come to arrest him.
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 08-23-2019 at 05:04 AM.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Without a source for your numbers you sound a lot like CNN and Fredo.
    I’m going by what I’ve learned at temple ( As a practitioner of Judaism ) and I don’t watch CNN , PMSNBC ...

Thread Information