User Tag List

Thread: Baby Killers

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks

Baby Killers

This is what has these sicko Liberals/Democommies up in arm that they post such garbage such as that skank, Alyssa Melano
    snip:
    Trump Administration mandated that taxpayer-funded family planning clinics immediately stop referring women for abortions, maintain separate finances from facilities that provide abortions, and that both kinds of facilities not be under the same roof

Baby Killers

By Joan Swirsky —— Bio and Archives--August 21, 2019
    Cover Story | 10 Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

“Thou shalt not kill.” Exodus 20:13

”...I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live:”Deuteronomy 30:19

Remember good ole boy Johnny Edwards—actually North Carolina Democrat Senator John Edwards (1998-2012), VP candidate in 2004, and presidential candidate in 2008? Edwards is hard to forget because he burst upon the national stage as the golden-tongued lawyer who was famous for defending the rights of the unborn.

According to writer Douglas Johnson in National Review, “in 1985, John Edwards stood before a jury and channeled the words of an unborn baby girl. In his closing argument to the jury, Edwards conveyed what the unborn child, Jennifer Campbell, purportedly had been feeling hour-by-hour as her distress grew.

“She speaks to you through me,” Edwards told the jury. “And I have to tell you right now—I didn’t plan to talk about this—right now I feel her. I feel her presence. She’s inside me, and she’s talking to you.”

Edwards won that lawsuit and went on to file at least 20 similar lawsuits in the years following, achieving verdicts and settlements of more than $60 million for his clients.

Johnson writes that 13 years after the Jennifer Campbell lawsuit, Edwards was elected to the U.S. Senate from North Carolina, but “...somewhere along the line, John Edwards lost his ability to hear the voices of unborn victims.”

Yep…that’s what happens when the poohbahs of the Democrat Party dictate that anyone who wants “in” to their baby-killer cabal get rid of that empathic feel-for-the-baby stuff and embrace their kill-‘em-in-the-womb mantra. And Mr. Smoothie did just that—became deaf to the pain of in-utero infants and on-board with the baby killers.

MR. PRESCIENT

It is chillingly accurate to say of the former pretty boy senator not to mention with Rielle Hunter and the baby girl they had while his wife was dying of breast cancer—that he was a morbid harbinger of his fellow Democrats’ devolution.

While abortion was always their Holy Grail—a virtual litmus test for admittance into the world of their perverse values—even Mr. Edwards and his flexible morality could not have imagined that in January of 2019, the entire Democrat New York State legislature would give a standing ovation to the passage of a law that sanctioned abortion up until the very moment of birth!

That’s right, a law that gave the right to a mother—exhausted by labor and in pain—to decide to snuff out the life of her fully-developed, perfectly intact full-term baby.

Did these Democrats recoil at the very idea of this kind of savagery? Did they weep or wring their hands at the barbarity of it all? Did they stage a protest against the infanticide that is forbidden in both Hebrew and Christian bibles?

No—they stood up and applauded!

Writer Wesley Smith, in Infanticide Makes a Comeback, recalls a recent Senate bill—the “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act”—that requires any baby who survives an abortion to be treated with “the same degree of professional skill and care as [would be given] to any other child born alive at the same gestational age.” And the bill also would have outlawed infanticide.

Guess who objected to these eminently reasonable and humane guidelines in February of this year? None other than 44 out of 47 Senate Democrats who blocked the Senate from voting on this bill, including presidential wannabes Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, Kirsten Gillibrand, Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, and Elizabeth Warren!

WHAT THEY KNOW

all of it here:
    Baby Killers
    Last edited by memesofine; 08-22-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-22-2019),Lone Gunman (08-22-2019),riderboy (08-22-2019),teeceetx (08-22-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks
    Groups like Planned Parenthood keep claiming that Abortion is only something like 3% of what they do. Problem is most of their non-government income comes from that operation.

So of course they will protest any separation!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-22-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    3% of what they do, my aunt Fannie! The PP clinic where I once worked, did 3% all by themselves..... just ONE clinic!

PP not only murders unborn babies, but, they lie about the numbers.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-22-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    For me, it's not about religion, it's not about politics, it's simply a matter of humanity. Spin and twist it anyone you want, a normal human life is taken when an abortion occurs. Spare me the legal and political definitions of when human life begins, it's all garbage, it's all made up nonsense. I don't care if the baby is dependent on the mother, I know a lot of adults who are dependent on their mothers as well. There are two separate genomes, two separate lives, it's not the mother's body, it should not be her 'choice'. To deny the humanity of the unborn is to deny our own humanity, that's who we all were.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riderboy For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (08-22-2019),Lone Gunman (08-22-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    I'm pro-choice. And I think the folks that want to drive women to back-alley abortions are nothing more than animals. Despicable animals, at that.
    Personal Stats

Age- Too old to do what I remember I could do
    Race- Used to
    Sex- Well, yeah, whenever I can
    Religion- Pastafarian, non-practicing
    Political preference- Amused. Just plain amused
    Why I don't post more- Too busy shaking my head and face palming

Thread Information